Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way it will pull Five Nights at Freddys numbers $$$ :lol
That could either harm or benefit the game if Scott Cawthon puts out the 'Sister Location' game out around the same time :lol :thud:

"All dee foxy ladies love my accent" :lol

I think it's a combination of a few things. There's a general negative feeling towards capcom that's been around for a little while. Due to the treatment of their most beloved titles like Megaman and RE, Devil may cry etc.... RE6 definitely has a few people on edge. And RE7's initial reveal seemed a little to drastic a departure.

I hated what I saw of RE7 at first. But they're slowly starting to pull me in. They're doing a good (but frustrating) job of teasing this game. I'm hoping for the best.

With the recent reveals and teasers I am slowly getting behind 7. At the very least I hope it does well enough for Capcom to consider at least keeping the current time line going and maybe bring back Chris and Jill for one last hurrah before maybe completely rebooting it with a new squad of characters. Jill especially as she is still in kind of a limbo or bad place after 5. Has she been cured completely ? Does she suffer from post traumatic stress, hostage flash backs or is she still powerful as she was in 5 ? Does Chris even trust her ?

Still hope they bring back Piers somehow. I think he is one of the few bright spots from 6 and at least he has potential to come back since there was no body recovered.

u88jnV2.gif

That could either harm or benefit the game if Scott Cawthon puts out the 'Sister Location' game out around the same time :lol :thud:

I can see the headlines

"Sister location outsells Re7. next game to return to Even deeper roots"

Still hope they bring back Piers somehow. I think he is one of the few bright spots from 6 and at least he has potential to come back since there was no body recovered.

I'm with ya buddy :1-1:

With the recent reveals and teasers I am slowly getting behind 7. At the very least I hope it does well enough for Capcom to consider at least keeping the current time line going and maybe bring back Chris and Jill for one last hurrah before maybe completely rebooting it with a new squad of characters. Jill especially as she is still in kind of a limbo or bad place after 5. Has she been cured completely ? Does she suffer from post traumatic stress, hostage flash backs or is she still powerful as she was in 5 ? Does Chris even trust her ?

Did she dye her hair brown? :lol

He was a C virus monster losing his mind and the entire base was destroyed. There's no way he's coming back. He's dead Jim. Also thinking he's 'a bright spot'....

giphy.gif

Don't listen to these fools! They both sport Leon's haircut thinking it looks cool on them. It dont!
Pffft, no you silly little monkey. I would sport this hair

tumblr_n1if7x7GNe1s8op5po2_500.gif

How would you know if we had Leon's hair cut in real life................? STALKER!!! :panic: I'm telling Dave! I no longer feel safe! You're making me, a newer member, uncomfortable!

Hell no, Alfred can actually pass as a woman (probably due to being twins/genetically engineered) and that voice :lol Is it no wonder why Alfred would talk to himself? He was so convincing he probably never had a clue he was Alexia!

I would say Henry is a burly/large dude ala Sailor Bubba, but let's be real. That's not the case. Something similar maybe like some scrawny, hairy dude who would just thrown on a dress :lol

RE's official Facebook page posted and the comments are not nice! Poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he's ok. His last message on the comment section was " it's been a fun ride" poor guy. :(

They keep calling him link to lol

Back