Resident Evil 4 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess. Leon's hair changes from RE2 to RE4. He went from having a rather short parted cut light brown hair to having longer blond hair.

In my opinion, the only good actor that looked like Leon is now too old to play him. I wish Hollywood could go back in time and kidnap David Bowie.

200d1233788053-hehe-look-like-here-hehe-david-bowie-totally-looks-like-leon-kennedy.jpg

I guess. Leon's hair changes from RE2 to RE4. He went from having a rather short parted cut light brown hair to having longer blond hair.

In my opinion, the only good actor that looked like Leon is now too old to play him. I wish Hollywood could go back in time and kidnap David Bowie.

200d1233788053-hehe-look-like-here-hehe-david-bowie-totally-looks-like-leon-kennedy.jpg

Heh. I actually think Wentworth Miller would have made a good Leon.

Heh. I actually think Wentworth Miller would have made a good Leon.

That would've worked out better than the current Wentworth/Chris Redfield arrangement. Good call.

David Boreanez would've been an excellent Chris.
RE4_005.jpg

Oh I agree with you, I just don't see it as being blonde.

Maybe dirty blonde (which sounds dirty in this context).

I agree. Also that one guy who is in Supernatural and My Bloody Valentine remake would be a good choice too.

Jensen Ackles? YES!

RE4_001.jpg

That would've worked out better than the current Wentworth/Chris Redfield arrangement. Good call.

David Boreanez would've been an excellent Chris.
RE4_005.jpg

Maybe dirty blonde (which sounds dirty in this context).

Jensen Ackles? YES!

RE4_001.jpg

Thats the guy I was talking about. One of my ex gf's said she though Chris looked like David Boreanez one day while I was playing RE5

Also am I the only one who thinks Sean Bean or Til Schwieger (Sgt. Hugo Stigliz from Inglorious Basterds) would be a good Wesker?

:lol we'll just call it sandy hair.

And yeah that guy would make a very good Leon.

See look how much Leon's hair instills discussion! they can't change it! :lol

Odd note...I'm watching Land of the Dead and the guy who plays Wesker in RE afterlife is in it...he's in it for about 10 minutes he plays a young guy who gets bitten by a zombie and then kills himself :lol random... acting wise he did alright. I've seen worse.

Like I said the new Wesker looks too young. I just don't buy that he's the head of what was once "the most powerfull commercial enity in the United States".

Like I said the new Wesker looks too young. I just don't buy that he's the head of what was once "the most powerfull commercial enity in the United States".

That was my initial impression as well.

I'm pretty sure that Afterlife will explain his youth by having him be a time traveler with psychic powers and Wolverine-like anti aging powers.

Back