Resident Evil 1:4 scale alice statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
New alice statue from Hollywood Collectibles Group. Hope you like and let me know what you guys think

Benjamin

From the blockbuster movie Resident Evil Afterlife we are delighted to present this incredible statue of Alice as portrayed in the movie by Milla Jovovich.

Featuring for the first time ever an officially licensed and approved likeness of Milla Jovovich in her signature role as Alice - guns drawn ready to take on all the Umbrella Corporation bad guys!
This intricately detailed 1:4 scale statue stands approx 19" tall and is constructed from heavyweight polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail. It comes complete with a movie themed display base.

There is no HCG Exclusive version of this piece. However if you like low serial #'s, we are reserving # 1 to # 100 for retail customers only. So the first 100 retail orders will receive the desirable low edition numbers! Limited to just 750 pieces worldwide!

I think I was lucky and managed to get my preorder in at BBTS when they had it up for $269. I need a RE Milla!!!!
I'm in Canada and want to find out if a store can order it for me
if it whas advertised in Preview they could
if not
will have to get it from the US
BBTS or direct from HCG

Back