Request:Wolf (1994) The animal Is out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njits

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just seen Wolf again with Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer and my god that movie has got to be the best werewolf movie ever (Wolfman(1941) is a bit to old for me). Wolfman this year was a big let down to me i love werewolf mythology and if you look at the movie's,books,videogames,tv etc i have to admit there's not allot to love. At least to me it isn't i want serious well performed movies that focus on lycanthropy and 1994's Wolf truly stands out to be the best. And it has made me think about what's out there collecting wise and its pretty scars i would love to have a Jack Nicholson 1:6 scale wolf figurine of the in my opinion best werewolf movie ever made.................this is my shout out to Hot Toys make

THIS!

wolf2.jpg

ww_wolf.jpg

wolf_ver1.jpg

I can totally see the wesker light up eyes features applied to this
figure!

Why do people insist on posting HT requests here?

P.S American Werewolf in London owns this movie.

Why do people insist on posting HT requests here?

P.S American Werewolf in London owns this movie.

Gotta disagree with you there man i liked American werewolf allot simple because of the transformation scene and the make-up. But it doesn't really delve deeper into the lycanthropy mythology and its more of a comedy. Wolf is much more serious and acting wise better in my opinion.
As for the request's i am just trying to get more attention to this film
its a great movie and hugely overlooked.

Back