Repo: The Genetic Oprah.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap. Its not showing in my state. I hate Lionsgate so much. I hope they release the DVD soon....

P.S. the DVD comes out on January 20th. Right now deleted scenes will only be available on the Blu-Ray, but the director said at the Q&A that he will release them online. Also, if the DVD sales are strong enough, he may be able to go back to complete a few scenes that were unfinished and release a directors cut down the road.

Awesome, wasn't able to be close enough to any of the places they were showing so I was wondering when it would be on DVD, hopefully it sells a lot, the soundtrack is great.

I know this movie was filmed here in Toronto,Canada because i know a couple women that were in it(and the stage production as well). I can't say i am a fan of it though..just like i can't stand Hedwig and the Angry Inch, RENT etc.

two things...
1: paris hilton's boobs look good..so does she...with all that makeup..usually i think she is an uggo
2: how can a new movie be a cult classic?

I saw it awhile ago and was disappointed. The story felt rushed along and the movie a bit too short. The songs were lacking and too many comic book page transitions.

I hate myself. This movie was ^^^^ing ass. ^^^^ty cheap crappy ass. Songs sucked, acting sucked, effects sucked....piece of doo doo.

If you expected a straight-out horror film you will be disappointed. This is a rock opera to and through. If you don't like musicals, it's not for you. It has shot up the list of my favorite musicals to be tied with The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Followed closely by Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

RENT I cannot stand. The only classical Broadway show I really like is The Phantom of the Opera but the movie of it sucked. Christine was annoying and Gerard Butler can't sing to save his life. Well, I really liked Wicked and Chicago too.

Trivia: Sarah Brightman (Blind Mag) originated the role of Christine in the first play back in the 80s. That is her on the original cast recording album of Phantom.

Sure. But I didnt. I cant spell for ^^^^. Spelling aintst ones of mah stwrong ponts.

:lol

Oh and did you get some more time? Because we're gonna need a LOT of time. :D

I really liked this.

But again, like many others, i love musicals. I think this is right up there with Hedwig and Rocky. And I loved the gore of it too. Very fun! And Sarah Brightman was amazing.

I can see why some people wouldn't like it. But yeah, i thought it was great.

If you expected a straight-out horror film you will be disappointed. This is a rock opera to and through. If you don't like musicals, it's not for you. It has shot up the list of my favorite musicals to be tied with The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Followed closely by Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

RENT I cannot stand. The only classical Broadway show I really like is The Phantom of the Opera but the movie of it sucked. Christine was annoying and Gerard Butler can't sing to save his life. Well, I really liked Wicked and Chicago too.

Trivia: Sarah Brightman (Blind Mag) originated the role of Christine in the first play back in the 80s. That is her on the original cast recording album of Phantom.

I liked Gerard Butler's singing in the movie. :(

Back