Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reviewing all 67 pages (and some damn fine work!!!!) I have a question about the 18 inch HB.

I have one and have removed all screws in order to paint each peace separately. I was wondering if anyone else has done this as I am unable to figure out how to remove the front "hatch" in order to separate it from the front of the body and remove the head....

Also, any other thread out there discussing a light set up such as LED size, wiring, ect.....

Thanks everyone!!!

Anyone? :)

Thanks

After reviewing all 67 pages (and some damn fine work!!!!) I have a question about the 18 inch HB.

I have one and have removed all screws in order to paint each peace separately. I was wondering if anyone else has done this as I am unable to figure out how to remove the front "hatch" in order to separate it from the front of the body and remove the head....

Also, any other thread out there discussing a light set up such as LED size, wiring, ect.....

Thanks everyone!!!

Ok, maybe 3rd time is the charm. :)

Anyone? :)

Thanks

Thanks everyone!!!

6c4505de6819f9b6b94a65cb64179fc8.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thx I've done 4 big guys (1/6) and 2 small guys (1/10)

Im currently working on 2 others right now

Both of these will be heavy modded
fb45220aff29869f2084c02ab5e2a406.jpg

Hi All, I was so much intrigued with some of the customs repaints on the forum, which I might say they are impressive. So i got one of these massive hulkbuster and did a repaint for the first time on a figure. So I wanted to share my work.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hi All, I was so much intrigued with some of the customs repaints on the forum, which I might say they are impressive. So i got one of these massive hulkbuster and did a repaint for the first time on a figure. So I wanted to share my work.

Not bad for a first time custom, but sadly very rough and sloppy at the end, but don't get discouraged, we all started like that! Try and error will lead to success!

I'm late to the party but this is a snack build. I'm going to knock most of this one out over the long Thanksgiving weekend. I just need to figure out how to disassemble the arms on Punchy McPunchface. The left is glued and the right is held together at the gauntlet that I can't figure out how to remove. Did anyone else break down the arms for painting?

Tamiya white lacquer primer:
hCwng8wh.jpg

mks4zB9h.jpg

This bumped thread reminds me that I still have one of the 18" Walmart HB's in my basement waiting to be painted. I still need to get a smaller Iron Man to paint the head of to put inside it as well.

This bumped thread reminds me that I still have one of the 18" Walmart HB's in my basement waiting to be painted. I still need to get a smaller Iron Man to paint the head of to put inside it as well.

You can get parted out IM figures to use those heads.

I picked up one of the new HB figures. It's a bit short, but a slight extension in the ankle department of a couple of inches might make it a decent display piece.

118D0F4A-EF17-4296-B37C-5CEEF6CA6DF3.jpg

77A3DA2B-41F1-46A8-AFA4-3ADEA81356BF.jpg

84CD0F85-C956-49F5-8799-B5E3CD156969.jpg

09AE2933-CA8C-4435-95AB-4A1CEB5F612C.jpg

941211EA-BCD9-4856-9A30-F3F348BA5FA3.jpg

1D40685B-04EB-4293-BA8B-F0B5EADFBBCF.jpg

754621D2-5C44-420D-8EA9-EB118398A441.jpg

E58980E6-C90F-4FF8-9770-76353FBF1272.jpg

E3F25A7A-4A41-4073-A85B-90A79E707687.jpg

97540405-AF0A-4169-B6A0-82EAAC1F7C33.jpg

A064AC03-7E5A-45A1-AF2C-0AC69C182EC3.jpg

Hello Everyone,

updating this thread since I went on starting to customise this toy

Here's how my figurine is currently.
Still need to apply grey and gold paint on some parts, dry brush some other part with grey, then apply dark ink to get a "battle" look on it
ZeZtox2.jpg

I would also like to add led on it.
As it's my first ever custom figurine and i've never done led installation before, I'm kind of lost on what to buy to make it work.
I found this kind of thing, but I don't know if it could work :
https://hobbyking.com/fr_fr/gt-power-4-piece-super-bright-led-lighting-set-for-rc-cars.html
https://hobbyking.com/fr_fr/led-light-nitro-circus-basher-1-8-scale-monster-truck-5pcs.html
https://hobbyking.com/fr_fr/walkera-runner-250-white-led-light-2pcs-bag.html
Any advice on this point ?

Ps : As english is not my native langage, please excuse me for any mistake I could have made

Thanks and have a nice day

Back