Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Great pics (especially the last one), but they are a bit grainy.

What camera do you use?

Ha ha. I know man. I really really really want to get a new camera cause I want to start taking better pics of my collection. I was gonna look real soon for some good deals on digital cameras but I just got billed for Jack Sparrow PF, and got a note that I'll be billed soon for HT Ezio Assassins Creed.

Might have to wait til Black Friday...sigh.

Love your pics btw man. Lots of Amazing shots on your collection bro.

Thanks. I'm no expert, but if you want any tips when you get your camera let me know. :)

Most definitely buddy, yup could definitely use some tips man. Your collection is definitely one of my favorites. :)

Damn! seems like once a month, its been like Christmas for me lately. :)

"When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate...I’m Captain Jack Sparrow."

If yee are contemplating acquiring getting a Jack PF...I highly suggest you do so...Savvy...
2vng9ia.jpg

nyciad.jpg

15sabg7.jpg

rkydcn.jpg

Thanks Colossus, I highly recommend it buddy. Hands down, one of the best PF. The clothes, the sculpt, the base. I'm almost positive this will sell out soon.

Jack looks awesome! :rock

I bet I could spend hours photographing him. :cool:

Dude, you would gave a field day with this. Jack PF is so photogenic. I've taken a bunch of pics, they all look great. Sideshow stepped up to the plate on this. So intricate. The base Alone is amazing...from the crate with hole that has spilled coins, bottles, map, barrel, to jack itself with astounding clothing. It's a beauty. Ha ha, I can easily see you take over a hundred pics with this.

Got my bootleg Catwoman, she's a beauty :)
nfn1oy.jpg

pu3pz.jpg

10f3tiu.jpg

dcq335.jpg

Top notch quality, looks like it was made my Hot toys. Pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

Decided to paint the DX trenchcoat last week to a nice Dark Purple. Love how it turned out. :)

14ncytz.jpg

1h5q9j.jpg

2hh0uxh.jpg

1z4wvgo.jpg

2gwglt5.jpg

29eloio.jpg

2nbad00.jpg

Last edited:
Back