Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Hey Remy where did you get some of the stone wall pieces you have in your cases? I recognize the Recon at Waypoint one but what about the others?

Thanks man...congrats again on the DX.

Thank you darkstitch :)

And Chigger, the stonewall is from sideshow. It's part of the 1/6 environment they used to sell. It's sold out but every once and awhile, you'll find them on eBay.

Thank you darkstitch :)

And Chigger, the stonewall is from sideshow. It's part of the 1/6 environment they used to sell. It's sold out but every once and awhile, you'll find them on eBay.

Well of course they are! :gah::lol

Ah well, come as late to the game as I did and your bound to find a lot of things like this.

Have a great day man!

PS
Did you see the Tech Noir T-800 thread? Wowee wow wow!

Well of course they are! :gah::lol

Ah well, come as late to the game as I did and your bound to find a lot of things like this.

Have a great day man!

PS
Did you see the Tech Noir T-800 thread? Wowee wow wow!

I didnt know about the wall either til it was sold out so every once and awhile, I just log on ebay and do a search for sideshow 1/6 environment. I have 2 I bought on ebay Just check it every once and awhile, hopefully you'll find some.

Take care buddy.

Last edited:

My Updated Resident Evil Diorama with Jill Valentine :)

xkybz6.jpg

2vvkqzd.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome collection Fernando!!

Didn't realize how broad your interests were!

My collection is 100% Batman focused. But you've done a nice job picking out the best pieces from various properties!

Thanks guys.

Yeah, Void...I've always been a fan of a lot of comic book characters and I'm a big movie buff.
Batman is my #1 favorite, and as I mentioned in one of the threads, I he he...even have the tattoo to prove that :)

I still have a lot to do with most of my collection. I plan on having most of them have their own diorama.
Just soon as I have a bit more time as I have been working a lot lately and also I need to free up some more funds for it. :D
Also contemplating on learning how to build one like some here have done, so maybe one of these days, I'll head to Lowe's or Home Depot and pick up some supplies.

Great collection!

I really liked the Lola figure. She's an awesome figure. The repaint looks great. I suck at painting so mine is stock.

P.s Gambit rocks!!!

Shipping very SOOOOOOOON!!! :thud:

2qth752.jpg

This is my Grail coming home soon from master sculpture, BobbyC.
There's only 10 of these made.
One belongs to the man we can thank for the movie the
Dark knight...Christopher Nolan.
I'm soooo happy!

Last edited:

Yes it is!!! I loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvve it!!!!::yess:

will post more pics when I get it.

Last edited:

Haha that goes without saying man - I'm loving the HAIR on yours and the white makeup also just looks so good :D

Amazing. Can't wait to see in hand pics!

Thanks guys.

And Teddy, I'm just glad that in a couple of days, I wont have to live vicariously through you guys anymore as I'm always drooling over everyone's pics who has already received their sculpt.

Sure wish our thread was still up so I could share it with you guys. I got the pic saturday and was gonna post it but when I saw heated discussion went from our closed 1/6 thread to the HT Joker thread...I almost wasnt even gonna post the pics anymore. But thought it would be a shame that another one of Bobby's masterpiece wont be shown cause of the trolling so last night, just said, screw it and posted it here and another thread in the DC. Was gonna post it on the HT Joker thread but he he...I dont want the argument of custom vs unmodded figures starting again:lol.

Back