Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

I love how you got the lapel to lay so flat. And it looks wider than stock.

Thanks Mags. Then end result is always great when you're finally happy on how its futzed.

The bad part is getting there :gah:
when you sit there for over an hour and keep going....unghh....no....maybe if I move it this way....
Nope...or maybe this way?

Hee hee.

Futzing is FTW! :rock :panic:

When you get it right it makes you want to just stand there and stare at it. :)

Yup, that's the best part.
Awesome feeling when you finally futz and find that perfect look. I do the same, just sit there and stare at it for a while :)

I like to wander into my collection room while I'm brushing my teeth to stare. :eek: :lol

Thanks Mags. Then end result is always great when you're finally happy on how its futzed.

The bad part is getting there :gah:
when you sit there for over an hour and keep going....unghh....no....maybe if I move it this way....
Nope...or maybe this way?

Hee hee.

Futzing is FTW! :rock :panic:

When you get it right it makes you want to just stand there and stare at it. :)

Yup, that's the best part.
Awesome feeling when you finally futz and find that perfect look. I do the same, just sit there and stare at it for a while :)

I like to wander into my collection room while I'm brushing my teeth to stare. :eek: :lol

wow! scary how familiar all this sounds! u guys are definitely my people! :rotfl:yess::rotfl

wow! scary how familiar all this sounds! u guys are definitely my people! :rotfl:yess::rotfl

ha ha...Always nice to find out when other people do it too. :1-1:

Cause whenever I sit there and futz for a long time, I wonder if other people go through the same routine just to find the right pose. Drives me crazy most of the time as I seem to do most of the futzing in the middle of the night. If I walk past the figure where I'm just not quite sure if I got the right pose, I just cant go to sleep until I sit there and futz it til I'm at least satisfied, lol.

Yep. Middle of the night here to. :exactly:

It's always right as I'm getting ready for bed. I brush my teeth, stare at my figures and start thinking: "hmm, this one needs a little tweaking." And then suddenly I've been futzing batman's cape for 45 minutes! :slap :lol

Havent updated in awhile.
Was able to get a 1/6 harley fatboy on ebay. Its actually a phone that I detached from the base to use for my T800. Got a great deal too, best $10 mod (shipped) ever!!! :)

2whdpg3.jpg

2qx7yts.jpg

wa0xvr.jpg

Last edited:

Was able to get a 1/6 harley fatboy on ebay. Its actually a phone that I detached from the base to use for my T800. Got a great deal too, best $10 mod (shipped) ever!!! :)
wa0xvr.jpg

Awesome Terminator additions. I've yet to buy a hot toy collectible...however these photos are convincing me I need to. I was thinking about jumping in with the upcoming Thor and Odin figures...hmmm need more money :slap

Congrats on the new figures. :hi5:

Last edited:

Decided to paint the DX trenchcoat last week to a nice Dark Purple. Love how it turned out. :)

14ncytz.jpg

1h5q9j.jpg

2hh0uxh.jpg

1z4wvgo.jpg

2gwglt5.jpg

2nbad00.jpg

Wanted to bump these pics again (hope you don't mind)...FANTASTIC! BTW, :wave Remy!

Love the purple and I love the Catwoman with the Nolan Batverse, looks great.

I like to wander into my collection room while I'm brushing my teeth to stare.

:lol...nice to hear I'm not the only one that makes last minute treks through my collection room before heading to bed.

SAWEEET! That looks great! I haven't even busted my T-800 out yet...still waiting to see if HT's is going to give us a BD T-800.

Hey Remy are you going to grab a Sparrow DX now that you have your PF? The PF looks fantastic btw!

Wow that joker figure looks intense...man Hot toys your starting to sway me...

Thanks Chigger. That's what I like going to this site, its nice to know fellow freaks that does the same thing I do that just stare at his collection when they have a chance.:lol

Yeah, I pre-ordered Sparrow DX. Since, I needed to make room cause I think I have about almost 10 now that's either on pre-order or will be on pre-order when its aviailable, I'm gonna switch to just 1/6 to make room. So, I decided...I think, lol...that I'm gonna sell my PF. I boxed up my PF Luke the other day, still debating though on Cap PF, an I just need to courage to put Sparrow back in his box. I decided to consolidate a couple of figures and Sparrow was supposed to be the first one to go in the box but after I boxed up everything, I was just torn and kept him in his display. But I think I will end up just selling him and stick with the DX. Cause the display case where I have the Jack PF, I can easily put 4 figures there. Its tough though, its a great statue.

Thanks fborecki. I love this figure. Its 1 of only 10 made. It was produced the same process as the 1:1 scale, usings silicone and has medical grade translucent eyes, and the hair punched in.
I found this old photo when I first got it where I tried to play a camera trick by making it look like its same eye level as a real person standing in the hallway and if you dont tell anyone that its a figure, they would think its a real person. Love this figure :)
jq58nd.jpg

Thanks fborecki. I love this figure. Its 1 of only 10 made. It was produced the same process as the 1:1 scale, usings silicone and has medical grade translucent eyes, and the hair punched in.
I found this old photo when I first got it where I tried to play a camera trick by making it look like its same eye level as a real person standing in the hallway and if you dont tell anyone that its a figure, they would think its a real person. Love this figure :)
jq58nd.jpg

Agreed that is a sick sick figure. Great collection bro.:clap

Thank you :)

nah man thank you for sharing...never saw this one but you really pulled off the camera trickery because it looks like Heath was literally jokered out in your house. Epic Epic stuff!

Thanks Chigger. That's what I like going to this site, its nice to know fellow freaks that does the same thing I do that just stare at his collection when they have a chance.:lol

Yeah, I pre-ordered Sparrow DX. Since, I needed to make room cause I think I have about almost 10 now that's either on pre-order or will be on pre-order when its aviailable, I'm gonna switch to just 1/6 to make room. So, I decided...I think, lol...that I'm gonna sell my PF. I boxed up my PF Luke the other day, still debating though on Cap PF, an I just need to courage to put Sparrow back in his box. I decided to consolidate a couple of figures and Sparrow was supposed to be the first one to go in the box but after I boxed up everything, I was just torn and kept him in his display. But I think I will end up just selling him and stick with the DX. Cause the display case where I have the Jack PF, I can easily put 4 figures there. Its tough though, its a great statue.

Man, that's EXACTLY me right now! I have, or soon to have had, the Mystique "AH", Classic IM Comiquette, Koto Batman, and a piece I'm not currently selling but would if HT's ever does a figure...Conan PF.

1/6 prices seem to have jumped from when I started collecting and my passion for collectibles lies with them. I hate to sound like a HT's snob but that's what I am! :lol

Don't get me wrong, I love all the other statues SS and others are doing. I've just come to realize that HT's are what I want to purchase and what I enjoy the most. Also, with costs on the rise and the economy staying put...I have to make a decision about where I want my disposable income to go the most.

Tough decisions...dollies, or big breasted women statues, sigh. :wink1:

Sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread! :lol

Back