Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Thank ya, thank ya guys. :)
Glad to finally have a time to post them. Been meaning to, but as you can tell from several rearranging of the figures, I had a hard time trying to figure out the proper placement of the figures. I'm really glad how it turned out. Plus, I was also too busy finishing some of the customs.

Horrorcrew1d.jpg

starkiller-1.jpg

Vader-2.jpg

Last edited:

One word. WOW. Love the HT Supes, and especially that Starkiller! Amazing! Awesome arrangement of the figures in the "Marvel" section!

Thank you so much darkshadows for the awesome compliment. HT Superman is awesome, I was late in the game in acquiring it and at first really hesitated to get it as it seems expensive for something that has a simple outfit. After getting batman and other figures where it has complex outfits, I thought superman might not be worth it. But as a fan of the character, I eventually gave in and I must say it is sooo worth it. I really love the high contrast color of the outfit and with proper lighting, it sticks out. Wonderful sculpt as well.

<i>Great collection!

By any chance, was she a repaint by onesixthsense?</i>

Yes she is :)

IronMan2.jpg

Cap5.jpg

Cap1.jpg

Last edited:

Great Collection Remy, the Starkiller and Gambit bashes are top notch! :clap I'd love to see some more pics of Starkiller under different lighting.

Cool! Are you very satisfied with the work? I sent some of those wantedactionfigure (Ada Chan) heads to her. She'll do them for me when she can schedule them in.

<i>Great Collection Remy, the Starkiller and Gambit bashes are top notch! I'd love to see some more pics of Starkiller under different lighting.</i>

Thx Marf...sure I'll take some more pics prob this week.

<i>Cool! Are you very satisfied with the work? I sent some of those wantedactionfigure (Ada Chan) heads to her. She'll do them for me when she can schedule them in.</i>

Absolute very satisfied with it. What's funny, out of all the figures I have, she's the one that get's the most comment.

Couple of updated pics:
FC-4.jpg

Catwoman-2.jpg

bats5-b.jpg

jk4.jpg

So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more.
Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face.
And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm?
I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.
So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...
...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves.
Now I see the funny side.
Now I'm always smiling!

joker-2.jpg

Last edited:

Awsome collection Bro !!!
You are a man of fine taste :hi5:

Bob !!!

Here's my Sweeeet Guardian Predator with custom Taylerdurden P1 Mask. Thank you so much TD for these masks. They're phenomenal.
Predator-1.jpg

Batman4a.jpg

Superman7.jpg

Superman3.jpg

Superman9a.jpg

Last edited:
Back