Reinforce shelves .. advice (PAX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is absolutely amazing!! Cant wait to read the write up on it! It is awesome that you got 4 sections out of each PAX. Are any of your PFs om pre-order going to be to tall for the current sections? I have so many questions and want to see so many detailed shots of the build, but ill wait till i read through the write up. Great job collecting all the prime 1 turtles and I love the xforce deadpool on throne! I didnt know they made that version. I have only seen the red and black deadpool on a throne.

Wow that is absolutely amazing!! Cant wait to read the write up on it! It is awesome that you got 4 sections out of each PAX. Are any of your PFs om pre-order going to be to tall for the current sections? I have so many questions and want to see so many detailed shots of the build, but ill wait till i read through the write up. Great job collecting all the prime 1 turtles and I love the xforce deadpool on throne! I didnt know they made that version. I have only seen the red and black deadpool on a throne.

And yes, I have xm studios the darkness who is taller, but I have allowed for that, the top shelf on the centre one will be raised a little when I receive it, I also have the Hong Kong batman from Avi who is also taller. It will go to the same shelf as the darkness

As for deadpool, they don't make a X-force version, this was a custom paint job done for me :)

This is not a cheap option, but it's worthy, I will post prices of the build on the write up, I'm traveling at the moment but expect it soon

Back