"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just about my all time favourite film but not seeeing the likeness either but congrats to those who do.

Would love an Andy or Me PF though.:cool:

More for me then.

+1:D

well, it´s normal the people is very exigent but I think that hot toys makes also figures with a lack of lickeness.

Let's take a vote of confidence in these companies, at least have the courage to expose these characters less commercial:lecture

Just as good as some of Hot Toys questionable likenesses, and better than some of them. The neck looks too long, but overall a good rendition. The added diorama accessories are what figures ought to come with, instead of the same crappy stands they all have. At another time of the year I might have had the money to buy it. Congrats to the guys that have been waiting for someone to produce this. I like it.

+1:D

well, it´s normal the people is very exigent but I think that hot toys makes also figures with a lack of lickeness.

Let's take a vote of confidence in these companies, at least have the courage to expose these characters less commercial:lecture

I couldn't agree more! Regardless, we get the best of both worlds .......... if you want "mainstream" you have Hot Toys ........ if you desire something with a cult following we have the bootlegged stuff. I couldn't be happier! :)

Just as good as some of Hot Toys questionable likenesses, and better than some of them. The neck looks too long, but overall a good rendition. The added diorama accessories are what figures ought to come with, instead of the same crappy stands they all have. At another time of the year I might have had the money to buy it. Congrats to the guys that have been waiting for someone to produce this. I like it.

Well said Creech! I am officially back ON the 1/6 scale wagon!

I just watched the movie on a Romanian television last night and reminded me of how great it was. The figure is quite cool too.

I don't have an interest in the figure, but I'd love to get that desk and chair!

Find someone who only wants the regular and get them to order the deluxe instead you could just pay the differance. I'd do it for you but I want the desk too.

Munch, if I had Red to display with him i'd totally sell you off the desk and chair but I have a feeling Andy is gonna be all alone so ..........

Sorry man :D

I'll be getting this if I can afford it once a few other things are out of the way. I just don't like the clothing to much.
I can totally see Robbins in the sculpt though.

I'll be getting this if I can afford it once a few other things are out of the way. I just don't like the clothing to much.
I can totally see Robbins in the sculpt though.

I think the cloths are fine. They're just a little to clean/new imo. They could use a good Elvis1976 weathering job.

Are they not a little big ? , the hands look really small to me in this shot compared to the huge jacket.
Maybe its the body that needs changing. I agree about the weathering. Its needed !.

1-35.jpg

09876.jpg

It may be hard to tell from this photo but his jacket and pants (even shirt) were all huge on him. Especially his pants, REALLY big. Tim Robbins is a very tall and skinny dude. I think the outfit could have been bigger even, almost too tight in the pants. Hehe that last part sounded funny :D

Oh, OMG, OMG, wow, wow, wow. :bounce

What an amazing, toally unexpected figure! I am so getting this figure. This is one of those films that is just so in touch with the best aspects of the human spirit. And a 1:6 desk, how awesome is that!?!

I would love to see more non-violent properties like this (comedies, dramas and what not) see some 1:6 love. My dream figures are the six leads from Friends, Chris Noth as Mike Logan from Law & Order and Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze from Dirty Dancing.

From ebay seller, he says that will start to send from this week. It expects the figure to ship in 1 to 2 days :banana

Back