Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish it was smaller as well but I still think it's going to sell out fast once people have this in hand.

Buy it or don't. Buying for what's on the bottom of the base is the dumbest thing ever

I do like this ex. So I may buy it when the ES gets down to 10 or less. I don't think this will be less then retail later because of the great ex on this. :wave

Buy it or don't. Buying for what's on the bottom of the base is the dumbest thing ever

Unless so many are produced vs demand that you can pick up ex for cheaper on the secondary market while the remaining stock hits GC status. This is why I pay any attention at all to ES. It isn't often in economic decisions that we have one side of the supply:demand equation pinned down. We get glimpses of the demand side here and on eBay. Its not about collecting numbers for me, unless those numbers are more dollars in my wallet.

1500 ex edition size? not bad. honestly who even cares. its an amazing statue. i'm just glad I got my order in for it. should be epic.

At least it has an ES and a great EX. Could have been worse...open edition. Now to worry about chameleon eyes and a screwed up paint job. We should know buy next years SDCC, when it may actually ship out...lol.

At least it has an ES and a great EX. Could have been worse...open edition. Now to worry about chameleon eyes and a screwed up paint job. We should know buy next years SDCC, when it may actually ship out...lol.

Yes :goodpost: could have been way worst for sure.

Wow 1500 for the EX is nutz!

Sideshow doesn't deserve having "Collectibles" in their name anymore...

Agreed.
I do care for the ES. It happened in the past that I had to sell items I had, for various reasons, and having a rarer piece did help. I also like to have pieces not many do.
And yeah yeah yeah, I know, I don't deserve to collect...I'm not a true collector...I don't know what real art is...If I like it, ES shouldn't matter...blah blah blah.....blah...blah....
Whatever.

Agreed.
I do care for the ES. It happened in the past that I had to sell items I had, for various reasons, and having a rarer piece did help. I also like to have pieces not many do.
And yeah yeah yeah, I know, I don't deserve to collect...I'm not a true collector...I don't know what real art is...If I like it, ES shouldn't matter...blah blah blah.....blah...blah....
Whatever.
Agreed but at the end of the day I ordered this because I want it in my collection.
If I display it for a year or two then have to sell at a loss I will of got my moneys worth.
There's not one person on this forum that will say 'I want to sell this down the line and lose a fortune'.

Back