Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed.
I do care for the ES. It happened in the past that I had to sell items I had, for various reasons, and having a rarer piece did help. I also like to have pieces not many do.
And yeah yeah yeah, I know, I don't deserve to collect...I'm not a true collector...I don't know what real art is...If I like it, ES shouldn't matter...blah blah blah.....blah...blah....
Whatever.

Well said. I guess those of us who do care about ES just don't get why folks don't, and vice versa. Kind of like democrats and republicans not agreeing on a damn thing...lol.

Agreed.
I do care for the ES. It happened in the past that I had to sell items I had, for various reasons, and having a rarer piece did help. I also like to have pieces not many do.
And yeah yeah yeah, I know, I don't deserve to collect...I'm not a true collector...I don't know what real art is...If I like it, ES shouldn't matter...blah blah blah.....blah...blah....
Whatever.

Wow thanks for saving me time to type. :clap :goodpost: I may buy this anyways. Good sculpt, great ex, high ES errr.... But could have been higher and no ES.

Anybody noticed Conan Rage ES jumped from 150 to 200 for the EX, or is my memory playing tricks on me? Maybe this ES made Conan have to adjust.

I don't see Red Sonja being so popular as to have such a huge edition size. I guess sex really does sell :lol

Either way it works for me since this statue is awesome.

Anybody noticed Conan Rage ES jumped from 150 to 200 for the EX, or is my memory playing tricks on me? Maybe this ES made Conan have to adjust.

Yes, I did. Have a waitlist, hope it converts. Jumped on it too late after getting disappointed with the way ARH ruined theirs by sticking that poor excuse for a wench figure on it.

Yes, I did. Have a waitlist, hope it converts. Jumped on it too late after getting disappointed with the way ARH ruined theirs by sticking that poor excuse for a wench figure on it.

So...You're happy for Sideshow to raise the ES after revealing it?
Funny, you wanted lower ES half hour ago :lol

So...You're happy for Sideshow to raise the ES after revealing it?
Funny, you wanted lower ES half hour ago :lol

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

Listen, pal... I am not on these boards to get into pissy competitions with people. While I do think that an ES if 1500 for Sonja is too high, I am very happy with a Conan piece which is 500 or under.
My ES preference will vary from piece to piece, without generalizing.
You of course can disagree, or agree, same difference to me... I've said it in the past, but here it is again - Between someone's opinion and mine, guess which one I care for...

EDIT: As for them raising the ES after reveal, I do think it's a dirty rotten practice.

The regular edition will probably be stagnant, so sideshow probably figured they could squeeze a few more immediate sales out the gate when it gets released next year by upping the ex size. Not the first time they've done this, wont be the last.

:rotfl I'm only messing BUT...
Releasing a higher than expected Edition Size is one thing, raising an already released Edition Size is absolutely unforgivable :horse

I don't care about their edition sizes.

I do care about the total disrespect showed to their customers by the big 3 when It comes to quality assurance/control.

ES...is high! Yet we all know that the days of low Ex is long gone especially if its a popular character....Ohh well cant change it,,,just give me the damn statue already dont care if 10,000 are made :panic: I need it!

Wow, 1500. Gonna be a lot of put off gf... :lol

This is a great indicator of part of Side Shows market in direct comparison to Conan.
And yes, t&a still sells. Great looking figure, hope she turns out well for those who ordered.

Back