Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much is the Posion Ivy Ex ES?

nevermind, found it. ES seems about right for a half naked woman statue. Not surprised. Still on the fence though, don't have any female statues.

Do you guys think this will sell out prior to release? I think she will. I don't have a frigging clue as to Red Sonyas origin or adventure time in the comics but this statue is so bad a$$ I couldn't help myself. S M O K E S H O W

Do you guys think this will sell out prior to release? I think she will. I don't have a frigging clue as to Red Sonyas origin or adventure time in the comics but this statue is so bad a$$ I couldn't help myself. S M O K E S H O W

It will sell out but after it is released, it will be back in stock.

Wow thanks for saving me time to type. :clap :goodpost: I may buy this anyways. Good sculpt, great ex, high ES errr.... But could have been higher and no ES.

Go away.

I may buy this.

I'm not buying this.

I may now get this.

Nah won't get this.

I'm going to get this if the es is low.

Not buying this.

I'll buy this when there are 10 left.

I'll buy this under retail soon after release.
Not buying this due to es.

I'm going to buy this.

... All you Fkn say. No one gives a shi t

6ql5hv.jpg

First sensible thing you've said this year? :1-1:

:rotfl as long as we agree for once it's all good!

It will sell out but after it is released, it will be back in stock.

:rotfl yes we all should know better after seeing so many sell outs and restocks. I think every single sell out had this. Some were not only a couple but a lot of restock. I guess it's for quick sale?
As for Sonja so she is way, way more popular then Conan? Conan got a tiny ES and Sonja is huge! :dunno ( I mean the ES for any dirty minds)

At least it has an ES and a great EX. Could have been worse...open edition. Now to worry about chameleon eyes and a screwed up paint job. We should know buy next years SDCC, when it may actually ship out...lol.

Indeed.
I would be more concerned about the paint instead of the ES.

I know...I was so close to PO'ing this one, and I don't know the first thing about Red Sonja either. It's an amazing looking piece.

I know...I was so close to PO'ing this one, and I don't know the first thing about Red Sonja either. It's an amazing looking piece.

I still think BW was the better choice man. If your only opting for one or the other BW is a much lower ES so if you ever want to pick up Red Sonya in the future i would assume shell be easier to find

Back