Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

I agree that the EX head looks great and I also agree that the uniform of the original PF looks great. This one wasn't on my radar AT ALL but thanks to the EX head, I'll have to wait for today's full reveal before making a decision on whether to get it or not.

What I really don't like about it is that the black overcoat looks so cheaply done.
The design of the coat is beautiful but the fabric makes it look cheap to me. I had the same issue with the "leather" jackets on the T-800 PFs.

As far as Marvel villains go, I'm really only interested in Magneto and, to a lesser extent, Dr. Doom (although it is going to be hard for them to top the original...that I missed out on). :)

Now to wait or the full reveal...

Agree with your first point...I had no intention of getting this based on SDCC pics, but that EX head is amazing...a definite maybe depending on the full reveal.

As far as the coat, maybe you will get lucky and SS will delete the coat and hope no one notices :monkey1

Quite a conundrum... the original PF has been the best tailoring (since the joker pf), they capture the red skull perfectly with the luger behind the back and either cane or cosmic cube (can't go with either).

The hydra hat is awesome and the ex is a really nice touch but the jacket... i really hope its removable. and really the pricing? captain america 400 and red skull 370.

Can we also get a mod to change the title of the thread? Red Skull PF - Allied Charged to Hydra perhaps?

two reds for me today, this & red death!

Click the pic! Buy now!

Red Skull Premium Format™ Figure
by Sideshow Collectibles

Re: Red Skull Premium Format - NEW!

Ex ordered... what the hell eh. Didn't pay NRD on IP so here we go.

EX ordered, used almost all my reward points, have to pay for the shipping only now.

EX ordered, used almost all my reward points, have to pay for the shipping only now.

I have no idea what I'm going to use all my reward points on. I'm going to keep saving up for a good while.

What would be better to save up 400 dollars worth then use it all on one thing, or take a 100 bucks off 4 things?

Sweeeeeet!

thanks bro!

I have 400 from somewhere and 9970 pending :rotfl

400 dollar or point?!!

I have no idea what I'm going to use all my reward points on. I'm going to keep saving up for a good while.

What would be better to save up 400 dollars worth then use it all on one thing, or take a 100 bucks off 4 things?

the best way is to take a whole statue for free.

You will lose the potential points on those four things.
Save as many as you can then use on one item.

It depends on your finances . . . I works better for me paying half price for 2 PF's then paying in full for one and getting one free.

I flex pay and can split the payments up throughout the month . . makes it two $30 payments instead of one $60 payment. I am losing $20 in reward points that way but it is worth it to me. I just add $10 to the price of each PF in my mind . . lol

Loving the $30 less than Cap price tag. They could've easily made it $400 as well. Its a PERFECT statue. I can't see a thing wrong with it. switch out heads are always the best EX to get. But usually don't like both heads equally. These 2 and the 2 Harley Quinn heads make it hard to pick just one for displaying.

I guess I'm drawing the line in the sand with this one. I've got to stop the bleeding from my wallet. If Red Skulls base was a little more like Caps so they would go together better, then I'd have to buy it. But I just have to say no. As awesome as it looks I just can't buy it.
I was worried about the hat falling off but I actually like the no hat head better. I have to be strong and responsible...can't buy.

Is that your girlfriend in the picture, Destroyous?? Or do you just like little pigs? She's cute. The girl...not the pig....but the pig is cute too.

Back