Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

But he is so gross... like tumour faced. His cheekbones and brow look like slabs of raw sirloin.

Both head sculpts on this new PF look amazing. I do like the pose, body, and uniform better on the 1st PF but don't care for the face portrait on it. Looks like I have to make a decision. I definitely have to have a 1/4 Red Skull in my collection. I'm leaning heavily towards the new PF only because IMHO, both head sculpts on the new PF are much better than the original one's.

Both head sculpts on this new PF look amazing. I do like the pose, body, and uniform better on the 1st PF but don't care for the face portrait on it. Looks like I have to make a decision. I definitely have to have a 1/4 Red Skull in my collection. I'm leaning heavily towards the new PF only because IMHO, both head sculpts on the new PF are much better than the original one's.

Not enough meat on the old PF head.

Tailoring doesn't get much better than the original.
Hope this turns out nice for you guys but I only need one in my collection.

Was on board for this piece when first saw the pics at comi con but super excited now lovin the ex head!!!

Red skull pf comic #2

All joking aside, I can't tell which I prefer.

In the same predicament guys :slap need a Red Skull in my collection and had originally been holding out for an EX of the original PF for a quite a while and now one has finally come up...BUT...I do love the new revealed HEADSCULPT of the upcoming PF version of the Red Skull that we saw yesterday so now I'm torn :gah:

gyra9uqu.jpg

This was an unexpected move by Sideshow. I am, impressed. I have a vision of Cap and Skull on my mantle. Yes, this pleases me.

Red skull starting to look better than Cap hahaha

In the same predicament guys :slap need a Red Skull in my collection and had originally been holding out for an EX of the original PF for a quite a while and now one has finally come up...BUT...I do love the new revealed HEADSCULPT of the upcoming PF version of the Red Skull that we saw yesterday so now I'm torn :gah:

gyra9uqu.jpg

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it.

qtnh.jpg

Back