Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Skull Premium Format - NEW!

Very nice looking piece. But prob pass as I have already passed on Cap A. Just too much stuff coming so soon

NRD Cha charged. I have the orig. not keeping both. Hope this one comes out half as good as the promo pics so I can sell the original

So hard not to order this guy. Got like 3000 something points pending and I haven't even gotten a single statue :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

So hard not to order this guy. Got like 3000 something points pending and I haven't even gotten a single statue :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

wwjd.jpg

I hate the term "ex or fail" but I have to agree, the exclusive in this one is too awesome to be the EX

I personally am not a fan of the EX head, but that's just me which is good because if I miss out on the EX I won't be bummed.

good for u bro, in the end it's all personal preferences. hope u can get the ex though for the lower ES :)

NRD Cha charged. I have the orig. not keeping both. Hope this one comes out half as good as the promo pics so I can sell the original

Like others have already stated, i just love the EX portrait but just cannot pull the trigger :( still torn between this and the original PF :gah: either way, I need a Red Skull PF in my collection so I will wait until Tavegg recieves his new version so he can sell me the original :yess::lol

damn i have to much for order next year... i gotta wait and see how the cards fall next year after March. Space is becoming a bit of an issue now... my collection is spreading into the common areas now.

Dunno if i can justify 2 red skulls in my collection

Love the EX portrait...bu I'm not feeling the uniform. On the other hand, the uniform on the original PF is simply fantastic.

I think I may skip this one, and finally pick up the original PF.

I have failed miserably at resisting. ORDERED!!!!

You did the right thing.

LOL...Congrats! You know you won't be disappointed. I'm still here sweating but still resisting that SUBMIT ORDER button. I don't think I'll be able to hold out much longer though. Can't stand the character but they did such a great job on this one, overall.

That's sort of how you're supposed to feel about Red Skull, isn't it?

Back