Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

Now...can you take the black uniform and give it to the second version? That's my wish...

This Red Skull looks better than Cap A IMO.

Well thought for sure this was going to be $400 and have a lame EX...now I am interested again. Turns out I am just not willing to pay that for anything not named Cap or Supe's. Really like the COH.

This Red Skull looks better than Cap A IMO.

I agree. I'm not even considering getting Cap. It's a great looking piece but I'm more into the classic look. However, the new Red Skull is a strong possibility for me. Love both head sculpts and think the statue looks good. I do like the uniform on the 1st PF a bit more though. Either way adding a 1/4 Red Skull to my collection is a must for me. I'm almost 100% sure it'll be this new PF.

There are 6 villains I must have in 1/4 scale. Red Skull, Green Goblin, Magneto, Apocalypse, Dr Doom, and Thanos. While I dig a lot of the villains in the Marvel U, these are the golden 6 for me. Space issues force me to whittle down all of the Marvel villains I like to these 6. With Apocalypse already on PO and a new Doom PF on the horizon, I'm half way home.

Hmm, have Cap on pre-order but I am not getting RS. I only buy regs locally and the Ex is too awesome not to have.

This Red Skull PF looks fantastic! The Ex is the way to go and will be a day one order for me to go with the new Cap PF I have on order.

The ex is really the way to go, I dislike that SS makes so many statues with the character turning his/her head so far to the side or up/down.

I just hope the hat fits well or it comes pre attached. My last statue with a hat was Freddy and the damn thing kept falling off so I had to just lay it on the base. Would hate to do that with Red Skull.

I just hope the hat fits well or it comes pre attached. My last statue with a hat was Freddy and the damn thing kept falling off so I had to just lay it on the base. Would hate to do that with Red Skull.

Go to page one of this thread.
Looks like the head/hat is a one piece sculpt.

I hope you're right. The production peek video shows a no hat skull though and the video from SDCC looks like a cloth hat to me.

Looks ok but I think Red Skull is a bit to much ymca for my liking :dunno

The face on both RS sculpt is excellent. I passed on the Cap A because his face reminds me of someone who is on sleepy or day dreamin mode =). If you compare this RS headsculpt, Cap is no match for him.

I agree that the EX head looks great and I also agree that the uniform of the original PF looks great. This one wasn't on my radar AT ALL but thanks to the EX head, I'll have to wait for today's full reveal before making a decision on whether to get it or not.

What I really don't like about it is that the black overcoat looks so cheaply done. The design of the coat is beautiful but the fabric makes it look cheap to me. I had the same issue with the "leather" jackets on the T-800 PFs.

As far as Marvel villains go, I'm really only interested in Magneto and, to a lesser extent, Dr. Doom (although it is going to be hard for them to top the original...that I missed out on). :)

Now to wait or the full reveal...

Back