Prop Red Book of Westmarch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH!

I forgot about this guy until I got my email from Indy telling me it is ready to ship....

Now to pay this guy off

That is one awesome-looking book you got there Josh! Congrats! :clap Nice replica of Bilbo as a young hobbit portrait and the Scroll of Isildur! :rock Was everything done by hand, i.e. texts on the book? It looks great and nice weathering done on the pages!

That is one awesome-looking book you got there Josh! Congrats! :clap Nice replica of Bilbo as a young hobbit portrait and the Scroll of Isildur! :rock Was everything done by hand, i.e. texts on the book? It looks great and nice weathering done on the pages!

Its pretty darn cool. Thank you :hi5: Yeah, that was a total surprise. The scroll is very very well done and it looks like aged paper. It was done originally by hand but he is able to recreate that to captures the details he did on the original. The weathering on both of these are amazing.

Its pretty darn cool. Thank you :hi5: Yeah, that was a total surprise. The scroll is very very well done and it looks like aged paper. It was done originally by hand but he is able to recreate that to captures the details he did on the original. The weathering on both of these are amazing.

I am floored by this book everytime I see it!

Congrads Josh!!

Worth the wait isn't it!

I have 2 more payments and I will join you in this very select club, I am guessing about 100 at the most. Indy does some AWESOME work he shared one of his new projects, just for him, on Monday with me by email and I am just freaked out by how good this man is at his craft. Thanks for sharing Josh!

I know! It's such an amazing item and you can tell real talent went into this.

It was for sure. I would suggest anyone whose a fan of Middle-earth to get this.

Nice! :rock it would be hard waiting even longer but as you said it's worth it. He's very good! No problem. I'm still smiling about it and I love that he included the Bilbo portrait.

I know! It's such an amazing item and you can tell real talent went into this.

It was for sure. I would suggest anyone whose a fan of Middle-earth to get this.

Nice! :rock it would be hard waiting even longer but as you said it's worth it. He's very good! No problem. I'm still smiling about it and I love that he included the Bilbo portrait.

Indy did tell me he was working on some other "stuff" and this was one of them. I am curious what he has in store, I have see some of his other non-published work and it is as good as it gets.

Thanks guys! It's a pretty special item and to finally have it is very cool. It's worth the time and effort to save the cash for.

:clap Congrats Josh on these awesome pieces and thanks for the great photos! Seeing the Red Book and Isildurs scroll in detail makes me even more giddy with anticipation, as we seem to have a similar taste and exactly these two items are the ones I have on order from Indy (though I still have to wait a bit more...).

Thank ya sir! I'm glad the shots came out good. The IPhone takes good photos but since I was doing it in not the best lighting (kitchen) I wasn't sure if they'd come out or not. I can assure you they will be two of the best items you'll ever own. :rock

Back