Recent Issues With Tracking Numbers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
The detail still shows where it is but not when it's expected for delivery.

My regular Subject 57 was delivered in September of 2005.

I wonder how many other companies are experiencing this?

Oh yeah, I didn't even think of it from others perspective. My SS stuff always comes next day. :monkey3

I got my figure but I did have that issue with the tracking number, mine said it was delivered to worchester MA in 2005. But it showed all the progress in 2007 as well. so one day it was leaving illinois and being delivered in mass at the same time, wierd.

as far as ups vs fed ex, Ive shipped and ordered alot of heavier and larger items like drums and things and fed ex always manages to destroy the boxes and not bother to get out of thier damn truck to come to my apt and give it to me. I always have to drive to fed ex to pick up my stuff. I will be at home all day watching the tracking and waiting for delivery and all of the sudden it says delivery attempted, and noone even came to my door. They are lazy, they disregaurd the contents of any box and just pitch around thier warehouses, Iwouldnt even trust them with an envelope. I have never had any problem shippin or recieving from ups. Everything is aday early and I will always get a knock on my door and a Note directing me to the apartment office if I am not home. Ive also NEVER recieved a damaged box, I think fedex has a special machine in thier trucks that shreds and crushes corners on boxes kinda like this thing:blissysmi

toddaray said:
as far as ups vs fed ex, Ive shipped and ordered alot of heavier and larger items like drums and things and fed ex always manages to destroy the boxes and not bother to get out of thier damn truck to come to my apt and give it to me. I always have to drive to fed ex to pick up my stuff. I will be at home all day watching the tracking and waiting for delivery and all of the sudden it says delivery attempted, and noone even came to my door. They are lazy, they disregaurd the contents of any box and just pitch around thier warehouses, Iwouldnt even trust them with an envelope. I have never had any problem shippin or recieving from ups. Everything is aday early and I will always get a knock on my door and a Note directing me to the apartment office if I am not home. Ive also NEVER recieved a damaged box, I think fedex has a special machine in thier trucks that shreds and crushes corners on boxes kinda like this thing:blissysmi

Unfortunately, it seems to be a problem with your location. We have had this discussion many times, and some people have no problems with FedEx and nothing but problems with UPS, and vice-versa. That is why I appreciated Sideshow letting us pick who we want deliveries by. I chose to stay with FedEx and I am really glad I did!! Just this week, I had a London After Midnight SSE PF figure (a replacement) shipped to my home instead of the office where it should have gone; I left a note on my door for FedEx to please try to deliver after 5 PM when I would be home. He wrote on the door tag (attempted at 10 AM) that he would try to come back that night. He wasn't able to make it, but did come by late the next night and I was there to sign for it. I have always gotten excellent service from FedEx in the Austin area, whether at home or the office. With UPS, 3 out of every 4 packages have extreme damage including footprints and holes in the boxes!

Like I stated at the beginning, it is unfortunately a symptom of where you live; not a Sideshow problem. If you do have a problem with a certain delivery company, send a message to Sideshow customer service (or call them) and have them always send packages via the other method. It works for me!

Well thats interesting, I think Ill stick with ups at least until I move then maybe ups wont do as well for me, I ll try them both again when I move.

Back