Recent Issues With Tracking Numbers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have been reading about an ongoing issue lately with re-used tracking numbers. I just received my information for the Exclusive Dead Doctor, but it shows as having been delivered back in 2005 :google.

Is SS doing anything about this problem?

If you click on the information part it will show where it its... its not that big a deal.

madden821 said:
If you click on the information part it will show where it its... its not that big a deal.

Thanks. I didn't even think of doing that. :doh The original number was signed for by a certain Mortensen -- you don't think .... nah. :aragorn

Still, it is kinda odd .... right!? :confused:

LOTRFan said:
Thanks. I didn't even think of doing that. :doh The original number was signed for by a certain Mortensen -- you don't think .... nah. :aragorn

Still, it is kinda odd .... right!? :confused:

Yeah, kind of scared the heck out of me when I first clicked on my Bib one but then I saw the information part was ok and I relaxed.

Same here, Bid and Subject 57 were both delivered in '05. Its kinds stupid to think they would even issue a tracking number that is of no use.

My Rambo John J. has been sitting at the UPS warehouse for over a week because of the old tracking number they are unable to locate it. I have been on the phone with UPS every day and they tell me the same thing everyday "We'll have it out for delivery tomorrow." Today was the last straw. I called Sideshow about it and they called UPS and basically was told the same thing. I asked them if I could drive down to the warehouse to pick it up because I have waited long enough and they told me they didn't know where it was. Well, I'm about to go Rambo on their ass if I don't get my John J. because of this.

dekadentdave said:
My Rambo John J. has been sitting at the UPS warehouse for over a week because of the old tracking number they are unable to locate it. I have been on the phone with UPS every day and they tell me the same thing everyday "We'll have it out for delivery tomorrow." Today was the last straw. I called Sideshow about it and they called UPS and basically was told the same thing. I asked them if I could drive down to the warehouse to pick it up because I have waited long enough and they told me they didn't know where it was. Well, I'm about to go Rambo on their ass if I don't get my John J. because of this.

Damn that sux. There is nothing worse than when they tell you what you want to hear and you know its total BS. I have been having the same problem with an overnight letter that I sent through USPS. Its focking nerve racking!!!

dekadentdave said:
That sucks man.

this problem needs to be taken care of. it doesn't matter if UPS or SS is at fault it needs to be solved. btw my crumb number is jacked up just like the last 3 i have received.

My tracking number is screwed up also

DORAVILLE,
GA, US 09/15/2005 10:55 A.M. DELIVERY ?

WFT it is supposed to be delivered to SC

Yeah my Crumb set says it was delivered last year and in transit at the same time. Maybe SS and UPS use a time machine.

Even with these bum UPS tracking numbers, has anyone actually gotten their package delivered fine?

naria said:
Even with these bum UPS tracking numbers, has anyone actually gotten their package delivered fine?
My Bib came last week without a problem with the tracking # all screwed up. I talked to SSC and they assured me that even with the bad tracking # everything would be fine and it was. :chew

My package was delivered fine yesterday, thankfully Madden let me know that the "detailed view" would work right.

The detail still shows where it is but not when it's expected for delivery.

My regular Subject 57 was delivered in September of 2005.

I wonder how many other companies are experiencing this?

Back