Ready to take my Predator collection to the next level!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Predator 1 should I get?

• Cinemaquette Predator (CM) get the big one!

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Sideshow Maquette--this is all you need

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sideshow exclusive maquette--you need the helmet

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Neither too expensive just hot toys is enough

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • FTW, both! sell your kids

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loyalvariable

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been collecting hot toys predator figures for about a year now. This has been the extent of my collection. I think Im ready to take my collection to the next level: statues (maquettes) The question I have is which p1 should I get? Should I get the P1 cinemaquette 1/3 scale or the sideshow P1 maquette 1/4 scale? Let me know which is better? Maybe someone who owns both--which would you pick?

Last edited:
SS maquette. I personally don't have any of them, but the CM isn't quite as impressive detail-wise. The paint apps are fairly simple, and while it's the priciest of the two, it's certainly not the end all-be all of Pred statues.

true, the head on the cm seems a bit too large. Plus I may not have the room for the cm

IMHO --and this is debatable-- why spend so much money for something that isn't all it can be? The SS maquette is a better overall statue for the price.

My vote...
CIMG1692.jpg

CIMG1750.jpg

yea but the Ex maquette will end up costing close to what the cm goes for and the difference in size is pretty big. If you want the regular, then thats a good difference in price from the cm

I'd like to get the CM as well, but I'm more than happy with the maquette ex. Cant wait for the Dutch that SS is working on...hopefully its a 1/4 scale PF...

I will say this, the 1/4 scale maquette is every bit of 24" tall, and is BIG. I cant even fathom how big the Cinemaquette is. So if space is an issue, the CM may be too big...

stick to hot toys, they're improving more and more.on their predators, and their value always increase's over time.

Back