READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

i can't wait to have this....i need to channel my inner "Wake" and make my diorama like his tho....:)

Per request of a member. Here's some pics of Bateman. Again, I was not sent the accessories. So don't mind the cheap axe. I did change the shoes.

Enjoy!

Great shots! Can't wait to see this up close and personal at Famcon. to bad the final accessories and outfit won't be there but I'm pumped to just see the sculpts.

This is hands down their best completed sculpt. Not only Iminime's best but I think the best Bale out there. What an accomplishment!

Hec, is it just the pic or did they change the skin tone? The original proto looked very tan and this is a much better representation of Caucasian skin.

I had asked Hector for the pics, the suit is NOT the one thatll come with the figure as its being retailored with a better material...

:yess: that's great news! The final product with outfit and accessories is gonna be crazy :panic:

The wait has been long and hard but its going to be worth it!

This is the best bale ever. No question. Iminime has some quiet rockstar sculptors there, hang on tight to the talent Denny!

is this thing sold out? I remember i couldnt' order it because of funds but now that i managed to come upon some .. i'd like to pick it up.

Watched this film again last night :) looking forward to getting this guy in hand, I got the DX and plan on displaying the bloody head with the raincoat and axe :yess:

is this thing sold out? I remember i couldnt' order it because of funds but now that i managed to come upon some .. i'd like to pick it up.
Send an email to Denny at [email protected], wait for a week as hes not in Korea now... Im sure you may get a positive response :)

How close is this? Feels like it was a long time ago that this was being shown.

Not as long as some of the Hot toys haha

I'm also curious what the release schedule is looking like. Denny, for those of us who choose to not have a Facebook, can you post a release schedule? It's hard to remember since Iminime's website has been overhauled and I believe things were held up for the arrival of your 3d printing capabilities.

Bateman looks stunning. Kind of bummed I didn't run with the DX now. One Bateman is good enough though, especially one with a sculpt of that caliber. Good to know the size is on point. I'm very eager to get this in my hands.

The regular sculpt looks dead on! Great likeness wish it had the final suit so we could see it in hand.

I emailed but no response yet.

The mouth open is very nice and detail
Ps: im a dentist :)

Forgot to mention that I saw this at Fancom and it's RIDICULOUS! The suit was improved to a better material although I couldn't see how thin the lapels were because he was wearing his overcoat. The knife wasn't on display but I saw the axe and it's awesome. It's a real metal head; my only suggestion would be that the handle could be painted a little more of a natural or blonder wood color.

The raincoat looks amazing in hand. I didn't get to touch it but whatever that material is is a great replication of vinyl. It's very convincing in person. GOOD JOB!

The sculpts look great. The reg. head is beyond amazing and it they either lightened up the skin tone or it was just the pics making it appear dark. In person he didn't appear tan. The DX sculpt is a little stylized but that's not new news. I didn't see anything in hat sculpt that I haven't seen in all of the pics that have been posted thus far. One thing that did stand out is he detail on the inside of the mouth is crazy. The paint apps to the teeth and tongue are incredible.

Can't wait to get this in hand! This is one beautiful piece!

I hope Denny can get started on the expansion soon

Forgot to mention that I saw this at Fancom and it's RIDICULOUS! The suit was improved to a better material although I couldn't see how thin the lapels were because he was wearing his overcoat. The knife wasn't on display but I saw the axe and it's awesome. It's a real metal head; my only suggestion would be that the handle could be painted a little more of a natural or blonder wood color.

The raincoat looks amazing in hand. I didn't get to touch it but whatever that material is is a great replication of vinyl. It's very convincing in person. GOOD JOB!

The sculpts look great. The reg. head is beyond amazing and it they either lightened up the skin tone or it was just the pics making it appear dark. In person he didn't appear tan. The DX sculpt is a little stylized but that's not new news. I didn't see anything in hat sculpt that I haven't seen in all of the pics that have been posted thus far. One thing that did stand out is he detail on the inside of the mouth is crazy. The paint apps to the teeth and tongue are incredible.

I cant wait. My diorama is beckoning... 'COME TO ME!"

:exactly::goodpost:

Thanks PopCultKid for that little taster, I can't wait to see this guy in hand! :rock My first Iminime purchase so I can't wait!

I desperately need more shelving, this guy has to take pride of place with a shelf all his own ;)

Pop is right on with his assessment. Everything looked great, but the most impressive thing to me was how realistic that raincoat looked. Very impressed.

A couple I took at Famcon:

null_zps65aa8014.jpg

null_zps2839fa75.jpg

With the Cowboy and this, Denny's on a roll. The bloodied HS is amazing. Can't wait!

Back