READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT! VOTE END 21st 9

On another note, Im looking for someone good with graphic design and has some experience in this kind of thing to make a small project of making part of THIS picture of Bateman's apartment

As a diorama display for this figure... any suggestions on the person who would be ideal for this? And Im sure PopCultKid and some of you would like to have it for your display too :wave

Also does anyone own this particular DVD? I need a scan of 300dpi of the cover image
90992.jpg

:lol:lol You KNOW I want that for a dio bro!!! They're by Robert Longo and their called Men in the Cities. This site also has all of his works for anyone who's interested:

https://robertlongo.com/work/gallery/1118

That would be cool if Denny put You Hong on the 2nd sculpt. It would be unique to get two perspectives from two different artists. Plus his work on Somersrt & Keaton is awesome and Grimes & the zombie are off the hook!!!

Scowl for me. Stick the axe/knife/kitchen whisk in his hand and he's just about to have a funny turn.

:yess: And oh how I love when he takes a funny turn :hi5:

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT! VOTE END 21st 9

Larger pictures of the The Screaming Head-Sculpt Update II (September 19, 2012)

Front Angled
n1e35g.jpg

Side Profile
1128v4j.jpg

HOLY ****........!!!!:monkey1:horror

Everytime I want out, they keep pulling me back in!

Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - Patrick Bateman NEW WIP PICS of Sculpt

That sculpt is looking amazing....

As far as the dios.. you guys should check out The Reverend's work. I'm sure he could help.

ok...i tried to stay away from this character...but it seems i will have to get it...:-/

ok...i tried to stay away from this character...but it seems i will have to get it...:-/

what you like better smirk or scowl ?

I'm actually really tempted to get on that list...ugh!

I have no interest in Bateman, but love that sculpt. Wouldn't mind having it just to bash a crazy "Joker toxin" victim :D

:lol :lol *********!

Gah, just brilliant... :panic:

As for the expressions regarding the second head. I vote for the Scowl, definitely.

Back