READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT! VOTE END 21st 9

AND...

New WIP photos of the screaming sculpt!

Front (slightly angled up)
379983_429485950449371_775258153_n.jpg

Side Profile
561615_429485990449367_1339906288_n.jpg

Skin texture and lining and a lot of details yet to be done, but I think the likeness is already pretty good on this!

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT! VOTE END 21st 9

Larger pictures of the The Screaming Head-Sculpt Update II (September 19, 2012)

Front Angled
n1e35g.jpg

Side Profile
1128v4j.jpg

AND...

Side Profile

Skin texture and lining and a lot of details yet to be done, but I think the likeness is already pretty good on this!

looks real nice this head has grown on me a bit and with it in top of a nice bateman suite he will realy stand out.:clap

Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - Patrick Bateman NEW WIP PICS of Sculpt

This is AMAZING!

0___0

bales-mole.jpg

AND...

Side Profile

:panic: :yess: :clap

This is going to come out amazing.

:panic: :yess: :clap

This is going to come out amazing.
Yup, the sculptor/tress told me shes not very happy though :horror and its very far from being complete... I cant wait to see the final result! :blissy

The sculptor is aware of it, and since the main skin layering hasnt been done, the mole too wont be in the sculpt at this stage... My only critique is if the hair should be a little more longer... but with the two angles shown I cant really be sure if its ok, or not.

Last edited:

It already looks amazing, but I do think the expression can be made just a tad bit exagerated more.

Not to be taken the wrong way I am happy with this one, but if she is making improvements then I think it could be made to look a little bit more exagerrated.

Eyebrows need to be angled more. Just look at the reference pic.

Wow, I seriously think the sculptor is better than most of the sculptors working for HT so far. :clap

Amazing :rock Cant wait to see the other headsculpt :D

That sculpt is amazing, she is knocking it out of the park! :rock

And I vote for scowl please :D

That's an awesome sculpt! One of the most refreshing things I've seen in the hobby for a while.

I hope she's gonna sculpt the other alternate sculpt.
She will Im certain... :) Although I wouldnt mind seeing You Hong (Somerset, Michael Keaton, Rick Grimes) sculpt it. Would be unique to have 2 different sculptors on the same project. Thankfully the two constrasting expressions and their 'realism oriented stylising' will be enough to not warrant a significant difference in style, that is if both did a sculpt each...

But Im guessing she will be the one doing the second headsculpt...

Back