READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - Patrick Bateman VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT!

C'mon! guys get me some smirk so that I can use it to pose him with one of those upcoming Enterbay Girlfriend figures right before he gives them a lesson in Whitney Houston, and Murders and Executions... :lol

OR make him dance
tumblr_la2aqwC2Eb1qbnnslo1_500.gif

C'mon! guys get me some smirk so that I can use it to pose him with one of those upcoming Enterbay Girlfriend figures right before he gives them a lesson in Whitney Houston, and Murders and Executions... :lol

OR make him dance
tumblr_la2aqwC2Eb1qbnnslo1_500.gif

Haven't been able to keep up to date on this but it all depends on accessories. If we get the clear raincoat we have to have a smirk.
If not then cold stare.
Ideally though, smirk all the way!

Re: [iminime] American Psycho DX - Patrick Bateman VOTE FOR EXPRESSION OF 2nd SCULPT!

Haven't been able to keep up to date on this but it all depends on accessories. If we get the clear raincoat we have to have a smirk.
If not then cold stare.
Ideally though, smirk all the way!
The Raincoat is pretty much certain as Denny already mentioned it as one of the primary things he is looking to make for this figure.

PopCultKid, put TheMadButcher, MarfMaster for Smirk please...

If three HS were to be made you guys would still be fighting :lol

***** the slight smile man this is Bateman we are talking about.

547861_510223185669909_1933535801_n-1.jpg

I think the trick in pulling it off is all in the cheek bones. Bale's cheeks bones seemed to stick out more with age. Face should be slimmer too!
Serious face for me. This one was tough to decide. We are already getting the looney side of Bateman with the first sculpt so I would like the serious side on the second sculpt

theres another list? put me down for .... any expression ya want. dont worry me im happy with whatever lol

I had already told Denny that the first time around was a tie between cold stare/focused and smirk. Im in a good mind to tell him that here are the two top most... scowl aggressive, and smirking... choose whichever the sculptor thinks she can do the best... What say? In that way the win win situation is the sculptor will be doing whatever shes most comfortable and we will get the best possible bale sculpt...

which wont go into a Adam/Ko Jun wannabe territory... We know what happened to the last first attempt by someone who tried Bale in that neutral expression

cc2012_095.jpg

i agree. good idea axe

If you guys are going for something like this. Then I'm in

Patrick-Bateman-american-psycho-12279977-402-280.jpg

Scowl for me

We are...

^^Stevey, you're completely missing the point :lol. But I do love your Venkman.

annihilate you're down for scowl.

I know a lot of people already voted for cold stare but with scowl added to the mix, it'll be better to clarify. So I won't add those who already voted cold stare until they specify. However I did add the guys that did specify scowl before this poll started.

So right now the list looks like:

Cold Stare:

1. armysoldier74b

Scowl:

1. PopCultKid
2. annihilate22
3. BlitzOUT
4. mmmBrains
5. chilipep66
6. alexi.volk
7. Bullet
8. krec9

Smile/Smirk:

1. axecutioner18
2. Monger
3. joebizz34
4. UltraMarknus
5. Hydeous
6. TheMadButcher
7. MarfMaster
8. Darth Magnus

Here it is... with the current updates
But whatever the thing, I think its best to give the sculptor her preference, like I said I plan to tell the sculptor that these are the 2 top expressions... do whichever you can do better...

Last edited:

Krec I'm not sure where you stand. You've said several times scowl in the last few pages but once I posted the poll, it sounds like you're digging the smirk in that pic. I'll post your vote once you clarify :duff

ok here goes im like all expressions but i’ll go with the image he is holding the nail gun scowl.

ok here goes im like all expressions but i’ll go with the image he is holding the nail gun scowl.
Man you really flipflop... in the last post you posted a pic of the smirk and said you'll go with it :lol No problem Ill edit you back to scowl...

Man you really flipflop... in the last post you posted a pic of the smirk and said you'll go with it :lol No problem Ill edit you back to scowl...

i just want a great Patrick Bateman .

You can put me down for smirk.

if i have to vote put me on the scowl

That would mean

^^Stevey, you're completely missing the point :lol. But I do love your Venkman.

annihilate you're down for scowl.

I know a lot of people already voted for cold stare but with scowl added to the mix, it'll be better to clarify. So I won't add those who already voted cold stare until they specify. However I did add the guys that did specify scowl before this poll started.

So right now the list looks like:

Cold Stare:

1. armysoldier74b

Scowl:

1. PopCultKid
2. annihilate22
3. BlitzOUT
4. mmmBrains
5. chilipep66
6. alexi.volk
7. Bullet
8. krec9