RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hills have Eyes(2006). 7/10

I love anything that talks about nuclear tests and stuff and forgot how awesome the third act was on this film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988) 6/10

After all these years Chris Rock's cameo is still the funniest thing in the movie.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them. A fun fast ride a harry potter spin off i dont read them but enjoyed give a 8.

Thor: 7/10

3rd time watching it. It was good, and for the time it was pretty good. Remember we only had Iron Man 1 & 2 and Incredible Hulk. Not even Cap First Avenger. Where the movie really shines is in the relationship between Thor and Loki. The Loki role was fantastic—so complex and actually emotionally vulnerable. I thought the Destroyer looked great. Interesting that the movie started “in the middle” then flashed back a few days earlier. It was just the trend back then to do that kind of out of sequence thing, thanks to Batman Begins.

Yea Evans was really good in it. And his character was the only one that was right about the mission as well.

Yep. Staying on mission and everyone would of been left alive and as we know from the ending, the payload was going to succeed.

I love the film a lot. I know a lot of people hate the third act since it turns into a slasher film, but I came to accept it. Throughout the beginning you see a few of them start to go Sun crazy, and Pinbacker is the final stage of that.

Kubo and the Two Strings - 9/10

What a wonderful movie, my favorite of the Laika films. Stunningly beautiful, emotionally deep with a refreshing story. My only complaint is that it felt too short, but I guess that is really a good thing. At times I forgot this was stop motion.

More please.

Kubo and the Two Strings - 9/10

What a wonderful movie, my favorite of the Laika films. Stunningly beautiful, emotionally deep with a refreshing story. My only complaint is that it felt too short, but I guess that is really a good thing. At times I forgot this was stop motion.

More please.
Looking forward to watching this too.

ARRIVAL 3/10 this is not Sci-Fi this is a love/loss story that just happens to involve Squids/Heptapods.Felt bad for the great Forest Whitaker and Tzi Ma.Terrible film.

Back