RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Coraline in 3D - ****

Beautiful movie. If it had a more interesting story easily could add half a star.

Pride and Glory 8.5/10 Great cast, good story - I really enjoyed this move. :rock

The Changeling 8/10 Jolie is excellent - kinda slow but a good drama and truly a sad story.

Loved Body of Lies - what prevented it from being great in your eyes?

Gonzo - was this directed by the same guy who did Enron - The Smartest guys in the room? That documentary was outstanding. I definitely enjoyed Fear and Loathing - will have to check this out.

Gonzo was directed by Alex Gibney, and yes he also did the Enron documentary. Like I said earlier, it really was a great piece on Thomspon - not a lot of information I didn't already know, but it was still great to see interviews with people who were close to him and how his life and death affected them.

Body of Lies for some reason annoyed me. I didn't feel for any of the characters and really could care less what happened to them. Well that's not true...I did KIND OF like the Hani character....but it just was a let down. I expect more from Crowe and Ridley and this just felt like something thrown together without much thought or effort.

Taking Chance - Numbers don't do this one justice. Perhaps the most poignant and respectful films about the military I've ever seen. Every American owes it to themselves to view this one. I love you military guys!

Friday the 13th - 3/5. I was ok, but just another Jason flick. The 1st 20 minutes was really special, but then it just fell into a familiar comfort zone.

i agree with you Roy, Rocky is Stallones' best performance but the role he played in copland was outstanding thats why said it was one of his greatest also. you know what, i think stop or my mom will shoot tops them all!!!!!:rotfl

Its weird...i have never seen Copland:eek:
I know i should...

just watched Feast 3: Happy Finish. 1/10 this movie is just plain out garbage. the first one at least had some originality, the second one just had cheesy humor, but the third one just had crap.

Watched Pred 1 today on BR (for like the 100th time). I give it a solid 9.0

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - 7/10 - Was a decent but forgettable movie.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - 1/10 - Absolute garbage. It was KOTCS but with far far FAR worse "humor". Could not even finish it after the Abominable Snowmen show up. Mummy 1 was bad, Mummy 2 was junk. But this is a whole new level. Not even if the hotness Rachel Weisz was in it could it be saved.

L.A. Confidential - 10/10. Hadn't seen this in probably 10 years and was absolutely taken in by it all over again.

Revolutionary Road- 7/10. Great performances by Dicaprio and Winslet and overall a good movie, but ultimately nothing memorable. Good to see Michael Shannon get some recognition though!

My Name Is Bruce 8/10 LOVED IT!! funny as hell :lol

The Hills Have Eyes (original) 4/10 :p

Madagascar 2 7.5/10 So what guys can like kids movies too :D

The Incredible Hulk - new one

Sucked. Maybe ok. But Hulk still looks stupid, cartoonish. I thought those days were over. I recently watched King Kong PJ's and Kong looked awesome.

Back