RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally saw Suicide Squad the other night - 5/10

I loved Harley but hated Joker and affleck as batman.

Ooòooo I saw Deadpool recently too - 8/10
I loved it, especially the soundtrack.

X :peace

I may have gone a bit lower with SS, but I think I was the same with DP. I liked it a lot because it didn't take it self seriously.

The Hot Toys Deadpool is nice, but it's got a giraffe neck.

I may have gone a bit lower with SS, but I think I was the same with DP. I liked it a lot because it didn't take it self seriously.

The Hot Toys Deadpool is nice, but it's got a giraffe neck.

Yeah I was being generous with SS, Harleys one liners saved it a bit for me.

I loved DP for that reason, it was awesome. I also loved how you could tell his expression despite him having the mask on.
X :wave

Yeah I was being generous with SS, Harleys one liners saved it a bit for me.

I loved DP for that reason, it was awesome. I also loved how you could tell his expression despite him having the mask on.
X :wave

The suit design, and what they did to bring his emotions out is great and one of the best choices the studio did with it for sure. Good start for a new series.

SS is definetly a 5/10 or less.....Don't remember what I gave it......wont ever bother watching it again so I'll stick with that.

I didn't even like Harley that much? It felt forced and the entire film felt like a "try to hard" to be edgy and hip.

Sherlock Holmes 2 8/10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

King Arthur- Legend of the Sword 5/10

Has some cool parts, but had a lot of pacing issues, some bad CGI, among other things.

Doctor Strange 6.5/10
I liked Cumberbatch in the role. The CGI was really good. Sadly, this fell victim to the Marvel formula and those inherent problems, the worst being the throwaway villian. I like Mads. Too bad he was wasted.

Five ****ing years and this was the best they could do.

Alien: Brovenant -
NlwyGuW.gif

Rumble in the Bronx - 6.5/10

Hadn't seen this since I was a kid, talking about 90's action movies in the WW thread...

Holy crap the stunts Jacky Chan used to do :thud: like, every other one is potentially deadly.

While most of his films are pretty thin plots, his Spider-Man level maneuvers never disappoint. RINTB is what introduced the West and myself to his work. I find his stuff in HK and anywhere but the US his better works. Who Am I might be my favorite of his.

While most of his films are pretty thin plots, his Spider-Man level maneuvers never disappoint. RINTB is what introduced the West and myself to his work. I find his stuff in HK and anywhere but the US his better works. Who Am I might be my favorite of his.
Yeah, there's the bare minimum amount of plot in JC movies, but he makes up for it with likable characters and body comedy, they're just comfy movies.

The choreographies in this are crazy, what he can come up with with just his body, props and no CGI, wow.

I'm gonna have to dig into the rest of his stuff, I don't think I've seen any of his non-american work, or maybe I have but I don't remember, they used to air a lot of JC on TV when I was a kid.

Still waiting for Rush Hour 4, probably won't happen though.

Yeah, there's the bare minimum amount of plot in JC movies, but he makes up for it with likable characters and body comedy, they're just comfy movies.

The choreographies in this are crazy, what he can come up with with just his body, props and no CGI, wow.

I'm gonna have to dig into the rest of his stuff, I don't think I've seen any of his non-american work, or maybe I have but I don't remember, they used to air a lot of JC on TV when I was a kid.

Still waiting for Rush Hour 4, probably won't happen though.

I haven't seen a lot of his foreign stuff, but I always preferred it. Who Am I was filmed partly in Africa, where it took place. His Police Story films are good too that are all in Hong Kong IIRC.

Jupiter Ascending - 6.5/10

Action makes it drag a little, but it has way too many and way too #woke concepts, some pretty advanced stuff for a popcorn blockbuster, and the Wachowskis managed to snuggle everything in just right.

And that bureaucratic procedure sequence was brilliant :lol

Wonder Woman 8/10 was the best move I've seen in along time, very character type driven if DC can turn out these kind of moves they can go toe to toe with Marvel.

Back