RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does he still end up

Spoiler Spoiler:

In the end? He does that deed but it ends differently. The original ending is more ****ed up since it's left a little open ended, but either way you take it is still ****ed up.

what's the difference? (not worried about it being spoiled)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

jesus, that is much darker then the 2013 version. is it on netflix with the american version? I might have to watch.

jesus, that is much darker then the 2013 version. is it on netflix with the american version? I might have to watch.

I just watched it this past weekend so it should still be up. It's been on there for quite some time.

Also, the cinematography is excellent. Score is great too.

will give it a watch this weekend and report back then. :lol

When I saw the original, I pretty much watched the remake right after. I dare say even if you like remake, you'll grow to despise it in comparison :lol it's truly an insulting and a completely redundant remake.

Sons of Anarchy, Season 1. 8/10. Very good start. Really compelling ending. It's interesting and strange that, in a guy's-guy show about an outlaw biker gang ... Gemma (the wife of the leader, and mother of the main character) may be the most interesting character in the show thus far. She's clever. She's cutthroat. She's smart. She seems to be the only one who sees everything. And, she's still feminine in a way a lot of cutthroat female characters can't pull off, with an endearing 'housewife' and 'protective mother/grandmother' side to her.

Took me an embarrasingly long time to figure out who/what the hell "Sam Crow" was.

Not quite a top-tier show yet. But, I can see how it might be in a season or two. Most of the great shows don't really hit their stride until seasons 2, 3, or 4. Starting Ssn 2 in the next week or so.

SnakeDoc

Nice to see you enjoyed it this much. I give it a 7/10.
It isn't the first "found footage" type movie but it sure did make the genre take off.

The new one right? I just went to an early screening of this movie, I love horror movies and so far Rob Zombie's 31 and the new blair witch left a lasting impression on me. Both of them do not dwell on cheap jumps or scares, tons of suspension and leave you to fear the ambient sound what's around you and it's awesome.

THe new Blair Witch on the other hand uses this perfectly, builds up paranoia and makes you question everyone, but my only wtf moment was just the witch herself witch should have been left out as a whole to add more mystery to the character but nice to see a change of pace. I could hear people say it sucked, but I actually left satisfied and hopeful about it, it's a good premise, but the audio on this film is fantastic.

The new one right? I just went to an early screening of this movie, I love horror movies and so far Rob Zombie's 31 and the new blair witch left a lasting impression on me. Both of them do not dwell on cheap jumps or scares, tons of suspension and leave you to fear the ambient sound what's around you and it's awesome.

THe new Blair Witch on the other hand uses this perfectly, builds up paranoia and makes you question everyone, but my only wtf moment was just the witch herself witch should have been left out as a whole to add more mystery to the character but nice to see a change of pace. I could hear people say it sucked, but I actually left satisfied and hopeful about it, it's a good premise, but the audio on this film is fantastic.

My bad. I was referring to the original, The Blair Witch Project. LOL!
But I do plan on watching the new release as well. :duff

Monsters INC 10/10
giphy.gif

Blair Witch - dull characters, fun finale/10

First half offers nothing but cheap, loud jump scares (why is everything so LOUD?) but once it hits the last 30 minutes it's very entertaining. The very end is weak.

If you love the original I'd say matinee it with expectations in check. It's worth watching the final stretch.

Back