Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant help it, that title just make me laugh every time.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Please tell me that’s just the angle of the photo :lol

5AD39AD7-D39C-4A2F-8040-5493C80ED2FD.jpeg

Yeah, but he still looks badass and has that thousand yard stare. Really dying for a teaser trailer or something beside the photos.

I know he's been working on the editing of from posts on social media, so maybe soon we'll get something, but it's only 4 months away, so strange to be that close and yet no trailer yet. I'm still nervous this won't be a theatrical release.

Looks MUCH better than Terminator 6 :lol

Practical effects
No CGI
Looks like a western
Action looks good
Stallone still looks in top form
No bandana...but **** it. :lol
It's very Logannish looking.

Damn, that looks awesome. Definitely does give off a Logan vibe.

Wow, that looks great, and not bias, it looks the most like First Blood in terms of like hunting the enemy almost than any sequels and looks like a good tone. Glad they're going more for a Logan feel with the trailer, I remember the first Rambo 4 trailer making me nervous with how edgy and modern they made it look, really didn't match the final film that well.

That looks bad ass. Hopefully they don't kill him off in this one. I always felt Rambo deserved a happy ending, we'll see.

About 1000x better than that Terminator trailer lol

But I am so bored of Mexican/Colombian cartels as villains.

Can’t he fight a Predator or something.

About 1000x better than that Terminator trailer lol

But I am so bored of Mexican/Colombian cartels as villains.

Can’t he fight a Predator or something.

A female Predator who comes to earth to spread feminism and kill men. Rambo, being the last real man left from a forgotten era, must fight the female Predator to death.

Back