Rambo 4 sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
One of my weekend projects. He has a hole in the back of his hair for the bandana tails, which will be real fabric. I may also do an alternate version with no neck to fit the HT Rambo bodies.

rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

Neckpost could do with being designed for a HT muscle body . . . imo

that said if your doing your seamless arms again, then upper torso and bobs your uncle

BTW the sculpt . . . (in a Mr. Burns Voice "Excellent")

Eyes and lips look very good Shawn, 2 defining aspects of Stallone's face that are important to get correct.

wow, that's actually pretty amazing-looking work. From the front, that is DEAD-ON Stallone to me. My only criticism is that from the profile shot, the nose looks off. That's it though, just the side view of the nose itself, everything else looks awesome.

You've definitely improved alot on your sculpting and I mean ALOT. That Rambo sculpt really captures the character & that's what it's all about. Like MaulFan, the eyes & lips really sell Stallone & you nailed those.

I agree, the front on view is awesome. The side view looks a bit strange. The forehead and brows should be more in line with the lips and jawbone.

2d2gh95.jpg

Last edited:
Its definitely Sly Stallone from certain angles but looks like Jackie Stallone from others..

Would love to see this painted up. There's somethign very creepy about seeing it with just his eyes painted, it reminds me of something out of the Poltergeist movies (perhaps, Taylor the American Indian exorcist guy).

BTW did you see Feng's custom of Rambo? This might help inspire you:
P1010776.jpg

Thanks, guys glad you like him. I'm offering a very small run of these now; I'm only doing ten for right now. This run will be unpainted only! They will fit Dragon and HT bodies and will come pre drilled. I'll offer a larger run and a painted run down the road as my schedule opens up a bit. This run will be $25.00 each + shipping. Let me know what color you'll be painting the bandana so I know what color tails to include. Black and red were the primary colors he wore.

Back