Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girls finally arrived...at last....after being held up in customs and then my local depot managing to 'misplace' the package, only to find it and then fail to deliver it three days on the trot :mad:

So pleased to finally have a quality representation of this film in my possession! Pazuzu is a miniature beast, the body is much better than expected with some awesome details (cuts, gashes, bruising, dirt, bloody thighs and, of course, 'help me'), the hair is an easy fix and really helps bring the sculpt to life, both outfits are faithfully reproduced and neither figure has decided to go 'commando' in the knickers department. Only spent about 10 mins giving it all the once over, but I'm loving it.

Not even had time to check out the beds yet but everything else is within touching distance of perfection.

Does Reagan's hair darken if you water treat it for the sweat look? Her hair was a dirty blonde not red like the Wendy's girl. Just want to know how the hair changes.

Glad to see these excellent hair mods. How are people feeling about the likeness? I'm wondering what reference shot he used when sculpting the latest likeness. Are those that purchased satisfied with how she looks? Is it dead on, or artists interpretation?....more importantly did he "capture" the spirit of the character in 1/6 form?

Just wondering what feedback customers have on these points.

Last edited:
Fullset on ebay for those that missed one.

2500 with no bed. It might just go for that as I think a lot of people passed up this figure. It is my favorite release yet as there is something really special about it, maybe it seems to have a lot of charector.

2500 with no bed. It might just go for that as I think a lot of people passed up this figure. It is my favorite release yet as there is something really special about it, maybe it seems to have a lot of charector.

dang bro, that's crazy, I'd hold out, give it a month or so, maybe people will sell it for a more reasonable price then.

$2500 for this figure is too much too soon. Pretty much why many dont take the 1/6 hobby custom art serious anymore...it's all become very tacky and pretty bottom at this point.

To each their own but those that still have theirs should try to enjoy it I guess. At least the numbers were low on these so hopefully it means true fans sought out and got to collect these pieces.
I can't wait for Karras:panic: Im betting it's gonna bring everything together very nicely.

Still thinking about how to tackle the hair. Trying to get my v2 hair specific to the headspin scene....it's a mix of her sweat hair on top but a bit curly full toward the bottom. Gotta find a hair doll expert on etsy or something lol.

Last edited:
He's using my picture in the sales auction :pfft:
but who am i kidding, it's the internet. He can use it if he wants.

I still havn't had time to do Regans hair. Hopefully i find some time this weekend to tweak it a bit.
Apart from having to do some hairstyling, I'm loving this representation.

He's using my picture in the sales auction :pfft:
but who am i kidding, it's the internet. He can use it if he wants.

I still havn't had time to do Regans hair. Hopefully i find some time this weekend to tweak it a bit.
Apart from having to do some hairstyling, I'm loving this representation.

Phine1 in 1979 My dad had photos of him making love to a leprechaun named Skippy. Those photos were sold to popular science for thousands of pesos, he got real depressed and only ate mayonnaise and cracker jacks for 5 years. He finally hired Johnny Cochran to take his case and he won! So people stealing photos on eBay is wrong and I completely made all this **** up and wasted 39 seconds of your pathetic life.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446730532.081423.jpg

Phine1 in 1979 My dad had photos of him making love to a leprechaun named Skippy. Those photos were sold to popular science for thousands of pesos, he got real depressed and only ate mayonnaise and cracker jacks for 5 years. He finally hired Johnny Cochran to take his case and he won! So people stealing photos on eBay is wrong and I completely made all this **** up and wasted 39 seconds of your pathetic life.

View attachment 221475

Only 22 seconds, I am a fast reader.

View attachment 221475
Leprechauns are nothing to make light of. You never know when one might invade your community.

Just some trivia for you guys talking to Lee last week I think making Reagan freaked him out a little, I think he got emotionally involved in the actual process of creating her.

I being a fan and friend of Mr. Lee was uncomfortable with the piece and wasn't really interested or liked the subject matter, which he knew. That being said I think it's cool you guys got an art piece that physically effected the artist and was not just something created for profit. I talk to Mr. Lee but never about figures and he offered up this information so i think this piece was important to him, if it was spiritual or just just plain creepiness I found it interesting . Congratulations to the fans but I would be scared!

Im interested in seeing what the reagan sculpt would look like with sculpted hair. I think lee could have managed to pull off the headspin scene with that specific hairstyle.

This turned out amazing. No idea personally why people would want a figure of this creepy thing on their shelves however but congrats!

Back