Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

First thing I had to do even before putting the bed together was fix the hair.

Thanks boys! Yeah I'm surprised that a few people have styled but no real film accuracy yet.

Can't get around not having the bangs and can't get them without cutting and gluing the hair slightly to the face.

I trimmed in s few other areas too

Not sure why the hair came the way it did as the proto obviously had bangs etc. I took one look out of the box and said yikes! And got to work

yh just had mine finished cut and waxed looks pretty good ;)took a look at alot of still,s and the bangs where cut just above her eye brows, i thought the hairdresser messed mine up after seeing yours ray with yours being longer til i saw the film pics..

either way still looks good, but keeping the bangs/fringe down is a slight prob..but getting there !!!

get pics up,s soon .see what u guys think - she,s doing it in 2 stages first stage his done so i show where she,s upto!!!

Quick look at her hair style until she does phase two tommorow - think its looking pretty good - what u all think

The Hair looks much dark brown in hand , lack of colour is due to the flash!!

IMAG008311.jpgIMAG008611.jpg

Looks good to me....I scoffed when you mentioned a hairdresser but .....

:) Yeah she,s a friend who works at her parents hairdressing shop, so i asked if she thought she could re-work my dolly hair in this scale _

so in all trust i allowed her to cut and trim away, but she did confess that after she,s finished with it- she will never work in this scale again :lol

i did bring still,s with me for her to work off, so she was,ent going in blind - im quite happy from what it was !!!

Nice That looks awesome!

Yeah it's true her bangs do not go below her eyes there's only two places on mine where it does and I'm debating trimming it because I really do like the way it looks right now

Back