Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preference. Since I wasn't picking up the bed, I figured the V1 would be a better stand alone than the V2.
I picked up a v2 without the bed. I just went with what I thought looked cooler and more film accurate and that's v2 for me. I plan on displaying her hovering off the floor with a dramatic display stand. Who needs a bed? [emoji38]

I must admit I love seeing SOLD OUT on something I've ordered. It just makes it more exciting somehow.

I must admit I love seeing SOLD OUT on something I've ordered. It just makes it more exciting somehow.

When v2 Bill went up for sale I got cart jacked about 10 times before I finally secured one - and when I refreshed the main page immediately afterwards - it was sold out.
Never had I had so many heart palpitations and that amount of stress over ordering a figure. :lol
There is definitely something about an item being sold out that makes it special. I am very excited for this piece it is going to be a true stand out in the collection.

I picked up a v2 without the bed. I just went with what I thought looked cooler and more film accurate and that's v2 for me. I plan on displaying her hovering off the floor with a dramatic display stand. Who needs a bed? [emoji38]

That does sound pretty cool actually.

Everything sold.
I am surprised me made the DX edition number as high as 40. I wonder if that many sold, or if he just closed the sale at the number ordered.

Congrats to everyone!

Wow, I have to admit I didn't think this character would sell out in 2 days, ESPECIALLY with a larger than usual edition size. IDK if he shifted 5 pieces from V1 to V2 or what the final numbers worked out to be, but the DX size in itself is more than he usually does (usually it's something like 30 FS or 15-20reg/15-20DX). So whatever he added in V1&2 FS is above and beyond the normal ES. I wouldn't have been shocked at all if there was still something available after 2-3 weeks, but selling out in 2 days is a shocker.

hey guys, I ordered a DX when it was still available and I do believe I have a buyer for a V1 set, now the V2 set on the other hand, would anyone be interested in it for cost? The thing is I really wanna just take photographs of the figure and the bed as it doesn't fit into my collection, but it looks so darn scary and amazing I just gotta take pictures of it. So the catch is i'm gonna set it up and snap a few pics before sending it to you. The good side is, it's for cost haha. If not, i'll probably just pay for it myself and sell it afterwards. But hit me up via PM. The V1 set is not set in stone as well so if anyone has interest in it, PM me. Hope no one has a bad feeling about me doing this...:monkey3

So everyone got what they wanted or are still people looking for something?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time (or at least in a while) that no H+C/Outfits are offered?

This is the first time that there weren't any half sets offered. Based on how long everything was open for, I'd imagine that whoever was tuned in over the last few days got what they wanted. At least no one chimed in to say they missed out

I think while for some this is "A must have" / but most were willing to pass a Rainman release - which is an anomaly unless he continues to venture in this direction. There are no wrong or right choices from an artist stand point, but I do hope he really wanted to do this figure and it was not due to some "so called Rainman advisors" call to action.

Either ways on a brighter note he will get done with these faster and in a more relaxed way than "factory printing jacks" And we may see another release from him in few months ! Hopefully something we all are going to scramble over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never received any email from Rainman after I ordered. I can't figure out a way to pay without it?

I never received any email from Rainman after I ordered. I can't figure out a way to pay without it?

You can pay right on his site. I never receive an email either but go on his site, and check your order under the "Order Status" section. You should be able to pay right from there.

You can pay right on his site. I never receive an email either but go on his site, and check your order under the "Order Status" section. You should be able to pay right from there.

I thought so too, but there's no link to pay in the order?

Now all is gone except a VIP V2 Bed

I thought so too, but there's no link to pay in the order?

The only chance at a direct Paypal link is when you complete the order. At the end there is a big PayPal banner that will link you directly. If you opt to not pay on at spot at the end of the initial checkout, then you have to do it manually because there's no other screen that will link your order directly to PP.

In the menu on the left side of his site you'll see "PayPal Guide". Just manually send the funds as "goods" to that address there and include your order number in the notes

The only chance at a direct Paypal link is when you complete the order. At the end there is a big PayPal banner that will link you directly. If you opt to not pay on at spot at the end of the initial checkout, then you have to do it manually because there's no other screen that will link your order directly to PP.

In the menu on the left side of his site you'll see "PayPal Guide". Just manually send the funds as "goods" to that address there and include your order number in the notes

That'll work. Thanks!

Ah makes sense ok. I usually pay right there and then so didn't realize that.

Back