Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all you ear whispers can you convince Mr. Lee to do something not so scary next round ? Congratulations to all of you who got what you wanted and **** you to anyone who bought one to sell! It's unethical and you beat me to flipping the V2!!! Nah Mr. Lee has another hit on his hands, hope you all enjoy this figure. I love you [emoji7]

I was half convinced you'd do a complete 180 and end up getting one!

I was half convinced you'd do a complete 180 and end up getting one!

To be honest I thought about it but I didn't want to deplete one less for a true fan. I would have had buyers remorse and bought it only because I enjoy Mr. Lee's artwork. I am not kidding about it scaring the heck out of me, I don't think I would be comfortable displaying it[emoji15][emoji15]

Anyway, some of us are now free to finally sleep, but before I do I just want to say thanks to everyone on here for their help, info and advice on how the ordering would go down.

Thought I was going to end up disappointed earlier this morning, but some of you senior pros helped ease those doubts, and I'm delighted to secure such a great piece based on a film that scared the **** out of me as a kid and has held a special significance for me ever since.

So, thanks guys. Much appreciated.

To be honest I thought about it but I didn't want to deplete one less for a true fan. I would have had buyers remorse and bought it only because I enjoy Mr. Lee's artwork. I am not kidding about it scaring the heck out of me, I don't think I would be comfortable displaying it[emoji15][emoji15]

Hey, hopefully you can get Mary Poppins or Annie off the ground next time around. I'll back you all the way, Dave!

Anyway, some of us are now free to finally sleep, but before I do I just want to say thanks to everyone on here for their help, info and advice on how the ordering would go down.

Thought I was going to end up disappointed earlier this morning, but some of you senior pros helped ease those doubts, and I'm delighted to secure such a great piece based on a film that scared the **** out of me as a kid and has held a special significance for me ever since.

So, thanks guys. Much appreciated.

What did u buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys think will be another new release from Lee this year?
Did he give up the idea about once a year that 24hr open po?

You guys think will be another new release from Lee this year?
Did he give up the idea about once a year that 24hr open po?

I guarantee it, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two more releases. Subject matter is the only roadblock at the moment not necessarily the art of creating it.

Too fast of turn around after a high dollar figure just before I'm guessing.

Good point! Also I think there was a mad scramble for v2! Looks like many bought dx (some with genuine passion) and some thinking they can part with v1 later! But will be tough!
Those dx for both VIP and regular are still up for sale! I think that v2 though hit it out of the park!

I guarantee it, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two more releases. Subject matter is the only roadblock at the moment not necessarily the art of creating it.

Agreed, i just hope he didnt give up about once and while release the figure with that 24hr po system

I was telling a friend the same thing. I love Horror movies, but being a Catholic, the only thing that creeps me out is Exorcism.
And as much as I am impressed with this figure, I'm sticking with Freddy and lil ol Mikey Myers.
But no way I'm sticking a girl of satan in my House. :lol

When I was a kid The Exorcist was the only movie that really scared and affected me. There is something about that movie for sure even to this day. I never thought I would end up owning a figure of her but I look at it as therapy. Maybe seeing her displayed on my shelf all the time will desensitise me towards the film. [emoji38]

Except dx and beds all sold out! But the dx and v1 dragged rainman sales for much longer than what other figures he releases do! The v2 followed probably the same pattern as what his usual launches do!
All in all am sure the man will be happy!

I didn't decide on the V1 until about 2 seconds after it sold out. :mad:

Man, I was sure I'd be posting that it's good to see everyone got what they wanted. Sorry that you didn't man.

Congrats to everyone else who did though! :hi5:

First timers got off easy on this one. This doesn't have the mass appeal as most others so you guys didn't get to enjoy the terror of cart jackings and 3 minute sell outs yet

So both VIP & GS DX's are still open and it looks like the beds are still available. I wonder what going to happen with those. I doubt anyone would take the bed without Regsn

It's good to see I'm not the only one as I posted yesterday that the film still scares the hell out of me... As I said I was raised catholic but am now an atheist. But it still affects me. The mark of a truely special film. Best sound design of all time.

Back