Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

Dracula would be an instabuy for me. Wanted Lees take on him ever since I started collecting.

WoW that is a killer idea, no pun intended do you guys mean the 1910 original Dracula?

dr.jpg

What if he painted him in black and white!!!!!!

Mike Regan is 16 years old you perv. :rotfl

Man, I swore she was 19! They're getting trickier and trickier nowadays!

I am going to take a bath in Holy Water after reading this thread! You guys are toying with spirits and demons , have you guys ever heard of the Exorcist curse? This family of 5 in 1997 made an exorcist doll for a hunted house and they were all found butchered up and the doll was sitting on the toilet dropping a real life deuce, peanuts and all. True story look it up on www.satanisgoingtotakeyoursouldevildolls.com. I just hope you all are ready to take the next step to the unknown.....

Listen you scaredy cats. As you see I went on a date with Reagan and I own 2 of the Neca sets. The devil has never invaded my home so it's safe to say we'll all be fine.

Well, there was this one night that I thought my GF got possessed but it just turned out to just be a wicked case of the monthly friend.

Man, I swore she was 19! They're getting trickier and trickier nowadays!

Listen you scaredy cats. As you see I went on a date with Reagan and I own 2 of the Neca sets. The devil has never invaded my home so it's safe to say we'll all be fine.

Well, there was this one night that I thought my GF got possessed but it just turned out to just be a wicked case of the monthly friend.

LMAO!!![emoji23][emoji23]

Hahaha, :lol :clap :Just a little education for some of y'all on the immense CULTURAL IMPACT that the film the exorcist had on society. This film is such an important study in the Art and Psychology of Film!!!!!

Hahahaha! This figure is going to be BadAss!

Last edited:

Hahaha, :lol :clap :Just a little education for some of y'all on the immense CULTURAL IMPACT that the film the exorcist had on society. This film is such an important study in the Art and Psychology of Film!!!!!

Hahahaha! This figure is going to be BadAss!
:exactly:

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Rolling Stone has The Exorcist listed as the #1 horror movie of all time. The Shinning at #2 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431312675.465767.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431312685.545316.jpg

^ lol in just the horror category alone sure, but the Shining is on another level when it comes to filmmaking as a whole. Shining = better movie, Exorcist = better horror movie in its respected genre.

^ lol in just the horror category alone sure, but the Shining is on another level when it comes to filmmaking as a whole. Shining = better movie, Exorcist = better horror movie in its respected genre.

Only one of those movies was nominated for the academy award for best picture, best director, best actress, best supporting actor

Only one of those movies was nominated for the academy award for best picture, best director, best actress, best supporting actor

:rotfl :clap

Nuff' Said!

Well I could add that Kubrick was offered the Directors seat, turned it down, regretted it, saw the exorcist, said he couldn't have made it better (And Stanley Kubrick is a Film God!), then he considered not even stepping into the horror genre because he admitted that the Exorcist was just TOO GOOD a film. So good in fact that William Friedkin ate off of its financial success for most of his entire career....not that a little film called THE FRENCH CONNECTION didn't help a bit too.

Some people just need their Netfilx accounts Revoked! Especially HOEdell aKa Carl Winslow.....cause' your Wins is LOW...... SON!

BFAAE068-2660-4F3A-812C-E9F92D1BF8B1_zpsrknxgbeq.jpg

"Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins...low"

I hope you reading this with your fake account. Test me if you wanna.

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 7.44.26 PM.jpg
^ you can thank fundamental christianity for the exorcists "faint worthy" reactions. Well over half of America was a full on Christian at time of release. Still happens today with religious folk who go see those kind of movies - just way less of them by an astounding number.

The exorcist is an amazing movie. Writing, filming, Acting, Directing all included. One of, if not the best horror movies of all time. Arguably the most shock worthy movie as well (although I attribute this mainly to the abundance of "faith" in 70's culture).

The Shining is a whole other beast. Almost every film advocate and poll or user rating or review or peer analyzed review will place the shining above the exorcist when it comes to filmmaking. Kubrick, the master, obviously would appreciate a film like the exorcist because it is an amazing movie. I just know that I can watch the shining over and over and still learn new things and be surprised every time. something I cannot say from the exorcist. The shock has faded, and I'm not religious at all so the whole faith demonic satan thing does not reach me.

It's all opinion of course. But in terms of filmmaking I respect Kubrick and his completion level more than Friedkin. IMO, don't soil urself over this post Turbo. [emoji14]

Edit: I just spewed my tea laughing when i saw that pic turbo. Lmfao hilarious

Last edited:

It's a real flip of a coin for me to decide which I favor between the Shining and Exorcist. Both are near and dear to my heart.

(Please don't condemn me people. I'm talking about the love of cinema, not of Satan :lol)

Top 20 MOST UNFORGIVABLE OSCAR LOSSES
Oscars: Top 20 Unforgivable Losses - 19. Linda Blair ('The Exorcist') loses Best Supporting Actress to Tatum O'Neal ('Paper Moon'), who should have competed in the lead category in 1973

So basically in Laments terms for some of you slowpokes that's like the equivalent of saying that Daniel Day Lewis should have won an Oscar for his role as Bill the Butcher.....that's what Unforgivable means.

The way I see it there's 2 problems:
So either get your Mind Right or get your Money Right.

Last edited:

That period had a few extremely disturbing horror movies, in the Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, the Omen, and Texas Chainsaw. Though social norms played a role in the impact of something like Exorcist, it stands as one of the great horror films because it is a great film across the board. Seems like nowadays, the upper tier filmmakers and actors shy away from horror, so we mostly get derivative junk by comparison.

Back