Rainman's new project: the elephant man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some more WIPs on his instagram as usual: https://www.instagram.com/rainmanking/

This release looks to be incredibly impressive and I too am surprised by the lack of attention it's been getting on here.

I don't do facebook so I'm way behind... but this is looking insane! Best work I've seen from Rainman I have to say.

EDIT: just caught up here, see the new site. This is likely out of my price range. I'm so jealous of those who got this piece. It's amazing. Total grail.

Last edited:
I don't do facebook so I'm way behind... but this is looking insane! Best work I've seen from Rainman I have to say.

EDIT: just caught up here, see the new site. This is likely out of my price range. I'm so jealous of those who got this piece. It's amazing. Total grail.

Grail of the grails. A perfection. A movie addict toy collector's dream come true.

If I had that money...

The fewer the better for the buyers. Doubt this will ever get licensed for mass production. So its literally the few Rainman makes and that's it... forever.

Maybe the dx will be limited of 20, I did not see many buyers, and that is amazing, more limited, more rare, and such a masterpiece, this couldn't be better for us, this is a real work of art of such an amazing movie of the master Lynch

I Saw on Rainman's site John Merrick will Ship in August.:yess: I'm I the only One Excited for This? :huh Only 5 pages for a Rainman thread? I'm looking in the Molecule 8 Lennon thread and its over 200 pages and they have not shown s%#@!:lol Times are Changing. :lol

I'm sharing my impatience, excitement and surprise with you.
I guess this (master)piece didn't get as many interest as for other iconic figures, maybe too special... for me this is actually a dream came true.

Elephant man will go down to be one of the most unique and rare figures ever created! very blessed to be involved with this project,,👍

Elephant man will go down to be one of the most unique and rare figures ever created! very blessed to be involved with this project,,��

Everybody who didn't get this figure or haven't seen the movie yet will regret, this will be a masterpiece and really rare... Lee told me he is making around 30 or less Dx set only, like his old and rare figures. So cheers to us who got this work of art!

Didn't see the film and didn't get it... no regrets. Not to say it doesn't look amazing, but some characters just aren't for some people.

Saw the movie, didnt purchase. No regrets. Cheers.
Everybody who didn't get this figure or haven't seen the movie yet will regret, this will be a masterpiece and really rare... Lee told me he is making around 30 or less Dx set only, like his old and rare figures. So cheers to us who got this work of art!

Six pages in as many months?! I remember the days when a RM thread would get six pages in half an hour :lol

New ear whisperers needed! That RM buzz is sadly missed around here.

The movie is a masterpiece and one of the most sad and deep that i ever seen...really classic and linear but strong enough.
The figure is amazing...to buy or not to buy? I was thinking of Fullset 2...someone knows when will be ready to ship?

Almost went for it because it's a superb figure. One of the best. ZERO regrets not getting it though.

I have noticed that a lot of people here try and say/predict/force what others should say and think :lol Enjoy your own collection, not what other may or may not have :)

Watched the movie, and it was okay. Didn't purchase as I didn't like to display this character! I have no interest in it.
No regrets too like most of the guys here, but still a big fan of Rainman. :)

PS: Maybe it's a good business for flippers! :lol

Back