Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol exactly

I will love this release no matter what I get, it's a Rainman piece at the end of the day that's all I need to know :monkey1

Marf your language is offensive!

:lol

I suppose there's a bit of frustration in those bleeps. Only because I know how much Rainman cares about pleasing his fans, and he really takes the criticism (both good and bad) to heart.

Ok like Marf has just said he listens to us all the time and wants to please his fans very much :)

He has tweaked the face a little and started on the Loompa

The wig is just a test at the moment and he is sporting the Butcher's hat :lol

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Would like to see a front on shot of that tweaked sculpt with eyes like the image you posted Teddy, if poss. :)

From that shot and compared to your sig, the eyes may be too far apart? :dunno

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the likeness 100%. Something still feels a little off. :dunno I'd like to see more pics.

I don't envy anyone trying to sculpt Gene Wilder, that seems like it would be an extraordinarily tough likness to capture. Looking good so far though.

I'm not seeing the likeness 100%. Something still feels a little off. :dunno I'd like to see more pics.

I think the nose needs work, needs to be a bit longer & the forehead brow area needs work. But I'm no sculptor by any means just commenting on what I see is a bit off.

I think the flawless Day lewis sculpt has put pressure on this sculpt to be as good or even better.

I still think the upper cheeks look a little too chubby. The cheekbones appear a little too defined.

ok like marf has just said he listens to us all the time and wants to please his fans very much :)

he has tweaked the face a little and started on the loompa

the wig is just a test at the moment and he is sporting the butcher's hat :lol

untitled-1-1.jpg

'WONKA SMASH PUNY HUMANS."

Ah where'd it go- green wonka. Joke not funny without picture

Last edited:
I was thinking (because these figures have forced me to move in with Charlie)

Would you guys be in for a raffle and the lucky winner gets Willy.
Maybe ten people buy in at $100, or 15 at $70. Maybe we could convince Rainman to send us a little bar of chocolate and we open it to see if we are winners.

Just like the movie.

Yay!

Last edited:
I was thinking (because these figures have forced me to live in a shoe)

Would you guys be in for a raffle and the lucky winner gets Willy.
Maybe ten people buy in at $100, or 15 at $70. Maybe we could convince Rainman to send us a little bar of chocolate and we open it to see if we are winners.

Just like the movie.

Yay!

That's the best idea I've ever seen on this forum!!:lecture ..but I'd hate to loose $100!:horror

I love your new avatar calcifer

15 people would be about $70. 20 at $50.

Or maybe we could convince Rainman to customize it a little (like Bill)
Then everyone would want to buy in.

It would be the special version.

I love your new avatar calcifer

15 people would be about $70. 20 at $50.

Or maybe we could convince Rainman to customize it a little (like Bill)
Then everyone would want to buy in.

It would be the special version.

Cover him in chocolate this time!:lol ..nah if i entered the raffle, I'd be wanting the normal version, nothing as drastic as what was done to bill(although i personally loved that look).

This looks to be his best yet! I wish I had the money for this one. Congrats to those of you who will be able to pick it up :D.

Back