Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit limiting the golden ticket to just 5 sets may turn me away from buying this at all.

If that is what is going to keep you from buying this set -- a golden ticket -- then you should pass, walk away and never look back.

The guy is masterful at sculpting, will provide you the definitive Wilder Wonka, give you accessories and top notch craftsmanship on the tailoring of the 1/6th scale clothing, and you are going to pass if he just limits the tickets to 5?

There are Oompas with the DX, likely. He always throws in a treat...

Wow -- it's your money, no doubt. I respect the fact that people do as they please in terms of the decisions with purchases, but seriously, that should not deter you from getting this piece, especially if you love this character. Heck, I'll make you a golden ticket if you want...LOL.

thgoooddaysir.gif

Dude I was just throwing out ideas. Either way Im happy. 5 random tickets is still the coolest idea around! Plus like Maca said "Were getting a freaking OOMPA LOOMPA!!!!" :panic:

ICK!! I pity the collector who has to look at an oompa loompa. :lol Seriously though, those little orange bastards still scare the hell out of me.

This Figure is a TOKERS Dream! On some downtown Loft _____... Rainman is truly Blessing us with these magnificent creations. To put it bluntly... You can't find this _____ Anywhere!! Too Cool!

Last edited:
I think it's just 5 DX & 5 full set. Clothing sets you get the Violet Beauregarde treatment!! Bounced!

Last edited:
:lecture most definately

edit: I do however think they should be placed just inside the outer packaging and visible so you can remove it and still keep the Wonka bar in prestine condition :dunno

:lol

I am quite behind the idea you would have to tamper to find out I must say. :monkey1

I think that was articulated and I don't think the Oompa Loompa will be

Won't be. :lecture

I just want a Wilder Wonka. :dunno

Same. :duff

I think Buttmunch was being a smartass!:lol

Can be said for a few people in here.....
(not you bud) :peace

Everyone is talking like it was a given that a golden ticket was always going to be included in the set from the out start, may be 5 golden tickets is way more than was ever going to be released. After all is it really one of Wonkers accessories, was Wonker ever actually shown holding one in the movie?

Hi~ everyone~
Finished to make head and i will make oompa loompa.

My plane was ...sculpt loompa.
but.. changed my think.
i should make with real fabric.
make body and coat real fabric.

but^^;
It will be expensive DX set must be.
i wanna make best Willy wonka.

I will show you if i make it~

I appreciate all to you guys~^^

Thank you^^

Hi~ everyone~

but.. changed my think.

but^^;

Thank you^^

Best news I read all week Rainman!!!! Giving the Oompa Loompa the royal treatment! :clap:clap:clap

Hi~ everyone~

but.. changed my think.

but^^;

Thank you^^

Pure, fire! :clap

Everyone is talking like it was a given that a golden ticket was always going to be included in the set from the out start, may be 5 golden tickets is way more than was ever going to be released. After all is it really one of Wonkers accessories, was Wonker ever actually shown holding one in the movie?

He collects them as the kids come in doesn't he? If anything each figure could come with FIVE EACH! Wonka didn't win the trip so why should he be limited to just 5 tickets period? :dunno

And again, the guy that purchases a DX, full blown figure with all of the bells and whistles might not get everything because of that missing golden ticket. I think those wanting to spend the extra cash on an Oompa Loompa are also going to want that ticket.

I want a Golden Ticket NOW Daddy!!!!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4[/ame]

Calm down guys, I love the idea of only 5 golden tickets. It's great that we the collectors have a say for the input for each piece, but being an artist myself, I'd like to have the final decision in the work I create. Makes this all the more special and fun. Can't we all be adults around here, and not whiny little Veruka Salt's. :wink1:

Everyone who wanted this figure before the golden tickets were announced will still buy this release, and will still love the ____ing ____ out of it when it's in their hands. Is there much else to discuss?

Back