Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi~~ This is test photo for check~
I wanna use wig For Willy~
Thank you ^^

309857_270792656288935_100000746078009_867385_1572283145_n.jpg

302280_270792496288951_100000746078009_867384_901745927_n.jpg

That is a really good sculpt Rainman. You just get better and better.

No pre-order...when rainman gives us a date, we'll race to order, first come, first serve. Teddy Daniels and a few others are the only ones that get to order days or hours before it goes to the public. Rainman gives certain repeat customers a window to purchase...

So, remember, quantities are lesser than what you think once he opens the gates.

Tobor, you should have no issues landing one, especially if you follow the thread carefully. :clap

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.

Rainman r u packing random golden tickets into the wonkers bars. It would be cool if you did randomly put 5 in.

Sculpt looks good, I agree looks a little chubby and I always thought Wilders eyes wete a bit more googley, protruding (but not to Rodney Dangerfield extremes)

Rainman r u packing random golden tickets into the wonkers bars. It would be cool if you did randomly put 5 in.

Sculpt looks good, I agree looks a little chubby and I always thought Wilders eyes wete a bit more googley, protruding (but not to Rodney Dangerfield extremes)

YEs~~ i will^^
5 ticket will go in to chocolate bar^^
and i fixed face again~^^

Wow that Wonka bar looks incredible!

Love the idea of five golden tickets being placed into the Wonka bars

I personally don't like the idea of there only being 5 golden tickets. Yeah its a fun little tribute, but I think everyone would like a golden ticket with their figure. :dunno

Plus it makes it all that more confusing with all of the variants. With golden ticket, without, with Oompa Loompa, with out, with bow tie, without bow tie, with figure, or empty box, etc. :lol

If he's going to make the ticket they really should be made available to anyone who' paying. Even if it's a set exclusive like for the DX or the regular full set. You can still limit the numbers that way without isolating a portion of the group.

If he's going to make the ticket they really should be made available to anyone who' paying. Even if it's a set exclusive like for the DX or the regular full set. You can still limit the numbers that way without isolating a portion of the group.

I agree, yes adding 5 random tickets is a little tribute to the movie but considering the amount of money people will be spending on this figure ,I think it's only fair everyone gets one, isn't the umpa loompa enough when it comes to the exclusive items?:dunno

Back