Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, yes adding 5 random tickets is a little tribute to the movie but considering the amount of money people will be spending on this figure ,I think it's only fair everyone gets one, isn't the umpa loompa enough when it comes to the exclusive items?:dunno

My main concern is just isolating the same paying group of customers of a particular set. If he makes 10 DX sets and 30 regular full sets and includes 5 random tickets and people paying a lot less for a regular set end up with a ticket I'd be pissed. So either make it an all DX exclusive or an all DX and full set exclusive or create another category with 5 sets only and call it the Everlasting DX set. :lol

If he's going to make the ticket they really should be made available to anyone who' paying. Even if it's a set exclusive like for the DX or the regular full set. You can still limit the numbers that way without isolating a portion of the group.

I agree, yes adding 5 random tickets is a little tribute to the movie but considering the amount of money people will be spending on this figure ,I think it's only fair everyone gets one, isn't the umpa loompa enough when it comes to the exclusive items?:dunno

Yeah both very valid points and certainly see where you are coming from

I think Snake should maybe feed it back to Rainman.

I personally think it should be for the DX sets and standard fullsets

I agree with you guys that everyone should get a golden ticket. It is such a crucial piece to the mythos. But the idea is so cool. Maybe Rainman can make 5 of his regular signed edition cards Golden ticket certificates randomly to any purchaser. Then everyone can be happy.

I agree with you guys that everyone should get a golden ticket. It is such a crucial piece to the mythos. But the idea is so cool. Maybe Rainman can make 5 of his regular signed edition cards Golden ticket certificates randomly to any purchaser. Then everyone can be happy.

:clap :hi5:

rainman.... :1-1:

This place is just like the movie...it's just like the rich kid who could afford to buy millions of wonker bars to find the ticket, but the poor kid ends up with the lot.

Hope nobody turns into a blueberry here.

willyfacemanip2.jpg

:wave

I would love for Wonka's eyes to face forward with that smirk or just slighty to the side. Seems like the eyes are too extreme too the side.
wonka.jpg

Since they were so rare, it would be closer to the film if only 1 person got the golden ticket, and had to open up the aluminum foil to find out if they got it or not :monkey3

I could never tamper with my Wonka bar, it just looks too damn good wrapped up :monkey3

Cheers Timbo :duff

I could never tamper with my Wonka bar, it just looks too damn good wrapped up :monkey3
The sole reason why now, I think, he should only put ONE golden ticket in all the bars. Make it sooooo mysterious. Some will have the gut to unwrap the lil' package. Others, will be scared to undo the tight work rainman did.

If some do, and don't find anything, the mystery of who has it... will kill many, especially those that are hell bent in keepin' the bars sealed.

Then again, lets say someone does open it, and ruins it for everyone by getting it... LOL.

Or, he can do it to all of them, and not say anything. Or do it to one, and not say anything. Rainman... don't say a peep.

The one ticket idea would be awesomely cruel :lol But knowing collectors as I do, only one or two people max would have the guts to open their bar. The vast majority will never touch it.

Back