Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Thing is, as far as I know. That will be the one we get as it is casted now.

Ah right you are, I guess we should have been more vocal about the hat before it was cast, O well lets hope it still looks good.

As much as I am for the sickly as standard we got to remember rainman said painting that effect was really difficult, I actually think a more subtle sweat effect for the full sets would be better ( a little sweat on his forehead, the pale complexion and that would be enough I think) he actually looks too sick for that particular scene were going for imo.

I agree, although I am completely blown away by the sweat effects, I would also prefer it to be a little bit more subtle. That would actually benefit more as it'll cut down a liitle bit more work from rainman, and the figure would still look magnificent. The pic that was shown, I agree, it does look too sickly.

mci0.jpg

Did Rainman change the project name? March!!! :yess:

I can‘t give satisfaction to all peoples.
But i am trying for it. Right?
Everytime i had to decide about accesorrie difficultly.
anyway i will show you final version soon.
The D-day will be next weekend.thank you.

Have you a precise day and time in mind yet Rainman, I need plan ahead and make sure I'm free.

HI~~ i made nomal face (without hat)
I should cast again for sample.
423152_357588884275978_100000746078009_1102855_1947211203_n.jpg

So, this is coming with two sculpts, one outfit and were looking at next weekend for release?

Don't think I will bother getting the dx now, I just hope the standard full set sculpt gets a sickly effect.

I want to buy......

But I want the full full set..... And as I am not in the BS DX Posse!! I ain't even gonna sniff at the sale :(

woooh cant w8 will we be told the exact date and time ?

I wish as I won't be able to afford the entire set, but this is my dads personal favorite character, and tombstone his favorite movie, and I would love to have the head sculpt and hat for him unpainted and just put together an outfit thats close. He would flip out.
I really wish they offered a lot of their head sculpts separate. I missed out on the entire spartacus kit which i would have purchased, but now wish they just sold the heads of all the kits they have done. would be profitable you'd think.
that's awesome! Hope you make this head sculpt available seperately.

Rbeato, rainman always offer an unpainted or painted headsculpts only for sale separately, so you can bash one to your hearts desire. It's just that the best option is usually a full set cause it's painted by rainman himself, or get a clothing set with/without a df studios painted headsculpt.

Since it seems the non-hat version is for the DX set only, then that is the only headsculpt that wont be offered separately. But the hat version should be available separately as painted or unpainted.
So if your low on cash, I suggest just buy a painted headsculpt and buy a cheaper western clothing somewhere. The df studios painted headsculpts are top notch. It's just that rainman's paintjob is on another whole level.

Last edited:

well thats welcoming news, thanks! and I would definitely want it with the hat anyways. I need to keep an eye on this and hopefully score a sculpt with a hat. and was i correct that rainman did a spartacus or am i thinking of serangs?

well thats welcoming news, thanks! and I would definitely want it with the hat anyways. I need to keep an eye on this and hopefully score a sculpt with a hat. and was i correct that rainman did a spartacus or am i thinking of serangs?

Serang. He is working on the rest of the cast of Spartacus FYI.

www.serang.co.kr

Back