Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Hi~ everyone.
It completed all.
I am making info for sale.
It will be 10th,March 8:00PM.

I will send mail to members tomorrow.
Thank you for waiting my Doc~

417217_358432357524964_100000746078009_1104936_1155130795_n.jpg

Beautiful! Look forward to seeing more pictures but that really is Doc right there

Damn. Now that looks brilliant!

Shame on me for doubting! Will it come with the duster too then?

Damn. Now that looks brilliant!

Shame on me for doubting! Will it come with the duster too then?

Yes it will, I spoke with Rainman earlier and he said the pics will come a bit later with duster :wink1:

Question, he says he will send mail to members tomorrow, not sure I follow?
I know that his preferred customers get an early chance, is this what he is referring to?

I have only bought one piece from him direct, so I assume the 10th is when I should be ready for since I'm not in that early group?

Just want to make sure I understand completely?

Question, he says he will send mail to members tomorrow, not sure I follow?
I know that his preferred customers get an early chance, is this what he is referring to?

I have only bought one piece from him direct, so I assume the 10th is when I should be ready for since I'm not in that early group?

Just want to make sure I understand completely?

I think everybody will get a mail tomorrow with details but I think the VIP's will get a second email with a link for the early chance is all.

Cool, can you early birds give a heads up on the Full Set price when you find out? Would be great to know prior if I can swing it or not. :wave

Cool, can you early birds give a heads up on the Full Set price when you find out? Would be great to know prior if I can swing it or not. :wave

I would imagine that will be in your email also mate

That looks fantastic!! can't wait to see the rest of the pics with the duster on! ..and the hat looks much better in this new pic, don't you agree Snake?

O and may I ask, since Rainman started doing dx versions has this increased that actual amount of figures he makes for any one release? ..or does he just do a few less full sets because of the dx option?

That looks fantastic!! can't wait to see the rest of the pics with the duster on! ..and the hat looks much better in this new pic, don't you agree Snake?

O and may I ask, since Rainman started doing dx versions has this increased that actual amount of figures he makes for any one release? ..or does he just do a few less full sets because of the dx option?

That is correct

Cool, god I hope I can snag one! I was there for both Willy and Bill and I could have ordered any set, so hopefully that will be the case again with Doc.

Cool, god I hope I can snag one! I was there for both Willy and Bill and I could have ordered any set, so hopefully that will be the case again with Doc.

I am sure you will be fine.

Been along time since I remember a member here not getting what they wanted.

Coolo, thanks Teddy!:) ..so Is that Korean time?

Agreed Calci. Hat looks good there. Looking forward to seeing the DX set to decide which one to go for. :rock

Back