PREORDER NOW! [iminime]/Rainman - Dr. Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shoes are people using for replacements? Cant find any... it appears the soles are white on the shoes, the scene where he's in the hand-truck.

Was testing out different lighting and took some more pics. Great figure. Glad I picked him up.

DSC_0715_zps3122ae8f.jpg

DSC_0719_zps4d1891af.jpg

Nice shots :) I think that I should've got the wild eyed sculpt. It looks great in the mask.

Love that blue suit!

Did you get two separate full figs on bodies?

Nice shots :) I think that I should've got the wild eyed sculpt. It looks great in the mask.

Love that blue suit!

Did you get two separate full figs on bodies?

Thanks Pop!! :)

Yes I got the 2 different full set figs. And I did that because I loved the way the wild eyed sculpt looked with the mask on with the orange suit and I just wanted to have also the blue suit with normal head..

Just thinking on take off the pad on the orange suit because I really don't like the way it looks with those wider shoulders :(

And now I know why I had 100 points on my account :rotfl I didn't knew the story behind these figures. And thanks to that, I had the chance to buy the cowboy figure at a really good price :yess:

hey guys, here are some shots of hannibals cell Ive recently built

the glass proved to be a B*****, so i may redo it as well as find some solution to create his bed and a more accurate table, otherwise, here she is!

dsc0292e.jpg

dsc0291nm.jpg

dsc0294wy.jpg

dsc0297kx.jpg

dsc0298wy.jpg

dsc0300zk.jpg

hey guys, here are some shots of hannibals cell Ive recently built

the glass proved to be a B*****, so i may redo it as well as find some solution to create his bed and a more accurate table, otherwise, here she is!

dsc0292e.jpg

dsc0291nm.jpg

dsc0294wy.jpg

dsc0297kx.jpg

dsc0298wy.jpg

dsc0300zk.jpg

breathtaking....

thanks fellas! Its still a WIP illl keep you updated. I need to score some new books for hannibal, I used what i had lying around, which includes some Playmates Muppets books and Austin Powers Sexy Dictionary from the mcfarlane toys release hahaha

Does look amazing. Wow. But unfortunately, I agree about the figure--specifically his exposed face. If I were you, I might be looking for a Snyder-Man upgrade in that department. I think the dio deserves it.

thanks fellas! Its still a WIP illl keep you updated. I need to score some new books for hannibal, I used what i had lying around, which includes some Playmates Muppets books and Austin Powers Sexy Dictionary from the mcfarlane toys release hahaha

Hey man excellent work! You know I love Dios! I'm planning on a similar build myself...

Questions... Where'd u get the toilet and sink? Link me if possible? Also what did you use for the fieldstone walls? Finally, you just drilled into acrylic panels for the glass right? Why did u say it was a *****?

Hey man excellent work! You know I love Dios! I'm planning on a similar build myself...

Questions... Where'd u get the toilet and sink? Link me if possible? Also what did you use for the fieldstone walls? Finally, you just drilled into acrylic panels for the glass right? Why did u say it was a *****?

hey wake, what proved to be tough was the hole punching. I have a power puncher i used to create the gold coins from GBU, but when i tried to punch the plexi glass, it shattered. LEXAN glass is the only way to go. getting straight angles on all the holes is also tough with the puncher

as for the toilet, its the loading toys toilet I got on TA a few years back. the sink was from ebay but it is quite inaccurate. just a barbie sink or 1/6 sink search should bring you to it.

the bricks were my favorite part of the dio on my end. I really struggled to find anything stock, so I made them all myself with lightweigh hydrocal rock molds and cut my own bricks. time consuming to say the least..

Back