Rainman Richard Harrow (Boardwalk Empire) Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$15,000 for three 1/6th scale figures? Holy Moses. But, hey, if you've got it, more power to you. You've got three one of a kind pieces by one of the most popular custom artists this side of the Internet. I'm very curious as to what the other two are, though. Are they from Boardwalk, as well?

I can't wait to see more pics of this in hand..hopefullly StateofQtar will post them up when he gets the figures.

Didn't know was commissioned by a fellow freak. Nice stuff. Do we know what the other 2 are?

I guess 5K for a 1 edition RM figure is not that bad, considering people are paying up to 3-4K for some other RM figures.

Never seen the show, but the character design is stunning and Rainman nailed it completely. I, too, am looking forward to the in-hand pics whenever the buyer gets it in. Truly is an amazing piece of art.

That's F'in ridiculous............ 5 Grand :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

How stupid do you have be to spend that on a figure ? :dunno:rotfl

Rainman must be laughing his arse off

Please add me to the list for full set. XD

1382198-5.jpg

Last edited:
Was this a project that a lot of people were campaigning for?

2 or 3 me being one of them. Got a fair bit of support for him as well nvm I should have taken it directly to RM or had someone with a bit more authority with Rainman do it. Too late now :(

Back