Rainman Richard Harrow (Boardwalk Empire) Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Some may have missed this, and I thought it was worth it's own thread for those who might have. From Rainman's Facebook. This thread is not intended as a forum for people to moan and complain about this, so please don't treat it as such.

QYMVWqP.jpg

X8irdkb.jpg

Some may have missed this, and I thought it was worth it's own thread for those who might have. From Rainman's Facebook. This thread is not intended as a forum for people to moan and complain about this, so please don't treat it as such.

Ya, sure! :cuckoo::lol

Amazing figure, one of his best works by far :clap

The "business" logic of this however....:toilet_cl :Flush

Last edited:
That's a gorgeous figure. Probably some of the best work Rainman has done, and probably one of the few that I've got a connection to, as I love the character and enjoy the show. Suffice it to say, seeing how much RM's stuff costs, I shudder to think what a custom commission like this set somebody back. On the other hand, though, that's probably the only way you'll get a character like Harrow at this level, as far as quality goes.

That's a gorgeous figure. Probably some of the best work Rainman has done, and probably one of the few that I've got a connection to, as I love the character and enjoy the show. Suffice it to say, seeing how much RM's stuff costs, I shudder to think what a custom commission like this set somebody back. On the other hand, though, that's probably the only way you'll get a character like Harrow at this level, as far as quality goes.

Cost $5k and the guy commissioned 3 figs at the same time

Wonder how much it costs to do a private commission for 1 figure, but surely nothing within my spending power haha...I'm assuming he had a "discount" due to 3 figures - $5k each?

I can't wait to see more pics of this in hand..hopefullly StateofQtar will post them up when he gets the figures.

Back