Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate it 11.jpg

Oh dear god why!

Any UK collectors will know this dude but Pete kitchen has the full set I give it 3 and half days and he'll sell!
I swear the dude buys a figure takes a photo of a pose then cellotapes it to his cabinet :rotfl

Oh dear god why!

Any UK collectors will know this dude but Pete kitchen has the full set I give it 3 and half days and he'll sell!
I swear the dude buys a figure takes a photo of a pose then cellotapes it to his cabinet :rotfl
Peter knows a good flip when he sees it lol. He's a great guy

He's a great guy but a better flipper in January I forced my hand and sold my v2 bill within the time the guy picked it up to be delivered he sold it [emoji23]

Great guy though as you said. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's a great guy but a better flipper in January I forced my hand and sold my v2 bill within the time the guy picked it up to be delivered he sold it [emoji23]

Great guy though as you said. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He's got a very rotatable collection it does seem, but I do like the guy.

Ok, time of the truth, I just sent the list to Fergo, so if you want the axe please send $50 to [email protected] plus shipping cost as follows:

US $5
Europe $7
Asia and rest of the world $9

Payment as gift or please add 4% to cover paypal fees. Please include in the pp notes "Shinning Axe", your address, freak name, and your axe choice (RM size or 7 inch).

Just in case, my payment was sent for a 7" Axe. Thanks! :wave

Was trying to put a spare body on this figure - the size difference of the head is shocking to say the least :(

97fb7c3b5e338113f93ad78e32de94bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Maybe it was about... Danny? Maybe it was about him. I think we should discuss - Danny. I think, we should discuss what-should-be-done with him. What should be done with him?"
DSC07182 copy.jpg

Was trying to put a spare body on this figure - the size difference of the head is shocking to say the least :(

97fb7c3b5e338113f93ad78e32de94bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have their chins lined up or eyes etc, and the back of Jack's hair makes him closer to the lens, no doubt it's a slightly bigger sculpt but that pic is making it look even more so.

I have sold my kit on ttm 18 body, but now new owner is very sad because all comments about his pics are bad-head to big, looks rediculous etc.How I can help this guy?They who have full set-is it ttm 18 used(i was told so)?

I have sold my kit on ttm 18 body, but now new owner is very sad because all comments about his pics are bad-head to big, looks rediculous etc.How I can help this guy?They who have full set-is it ttm 18 used(i was told so)?

In all honestly you shouldn't have to do anything, he saw pics and made a decision to buy it, buyers remorse or "what other people think" aren't return worthy excuses or any concern for the seller.

I've got mine on a TTM21, and it doesn't look like a big head on that body. Only my opinion, but if he has spare bodies, he could simply swap.

Rainman posted a picture of how to futz it to get the best look on Facebook, and it was reposted in this thread. Use the padding, make sure the shoulders slope down at an angle, and it looks fine. TTM-21 isn't really necessary. That isn't the body Rainman used (he used a KO version of the narrow shoulder Truetype).

Back