Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sold my kit on ttm 18 body, but now new owner is very sad because all comments about his pics are bad-head to big, looks rediculous etc.How I can help this guy?They who have full set-is it ttm 18 used(i was told so)?

ya, buyer's remorse is no grounds to issue a refund or return of any kind. Tell him to swap the bodies and look at rainman's guide to making the figure look better.

I have sold my kit on ttm 18 body, but now new owner is very sad because all comments about his pics are bad-head to big, looks rediculous etc.How I can help this guy?They who have full set-is it ttm 18 used(i was told so)?

It's very cool of you to give a s***. I'd buy from you.

But thanks, guys about your replays.I just know how sometimes I was dissapointed with some recieved stuff and don't want him be upsate because of our deal.Sure futzzing will helps.

Yeah, it's no biggie to send a few messages to a buyer to try and help them out. But I agree that the buyer would have no grounds to claim for a refund or whatnot.

Rainman posted a picture of how to futz it to get the best look on Facebook, and it was reposted in this thread. Use the padding, make sure the shoulders slope down at an angle, and it looks fine. TTM-21 isn't really necessary. That isn't the body Rainman used (he used a KO version of the narrow shoulder Truetype).
Sure.I saw it and I did what I could
ed5e9eeb6595724797c2fa5a9a779fc3.jpg
But head looks slightly to big anyway.Hope he'll get ttm21.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435103828505.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435103828505.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 166
i thought the size of the head perfect, the only issue is the axe, beside that, the figure is awesome

You don't have their chins lined up or eyes etc, and the back of Jack's hair makes him closer to the lens, no doubt it's a slightly bigger sculpt but that pic is making it look even more so.

have tried to line up the neck line! The head is not raised! He is just held straight with my hand cause it topples down! Back of Both the heads are touching the floor! Yes he looks slightly raised because of the pattern of hair at the back of his head.

All said and done - There is a quite a bit of a difference in the head! This is not a complain but i was shocked to see the size difference! In fact just holding that head and even the bill the butcher head gave a feeling of the Jack head being too big!
Unfortunate part is that 3-4 mm total length (neck to head) looks quite a big difference in 1/6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gido, do not worry. it is all up to him to make it look right, and by no means does that warrant a return or partial refund of any sort. It just needs padding and the right body. My GP Jack looks proportionally fine imo. may try the thigh extenders but, other than that I'm happy with him even if he is a little big all around.
DSC07179 copy copy copy.jpg

Gido - I agree with everyone this does not warrant a return. Unless something is damaged or inaccurate only then you shld offer and accept a return. Even if a flaw is minor and unsatisfactory you must accept a return - but the figure being large is not an "exception to just your figure" it is a norm for this specific figure. So does not qualify for a return.
If anything so much as a button missing (if not informed prior to sale) will typically warrant a return but not the "fact" that this is a "big head" figure. That's not a reason! It's not an exception to your figure in specific! So it is what it is! Best is to always share pics of what you selling from all angles and all parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gido send that **** back ! Don't be scared , tell Lee you want a refund or an Eagle Eye Full Set to replace it! Then smash it up with a hammer and send it in an envelope

Gido send that **** back ! Don't be scared , tell Lee you want a refund or an Eagle Eye Full Set to replace it! Then smash it up with a hammer and send it in an envelope
Hi, Anthony, you have misunderstood all situation:)I just wanted to make more happy one real nice guy.And also other my friends-I never mentioned about buyer want to return figure.No-he was just unhappy becsuse nobody liked his new figures pics.And I wanted him help out with this;)

Hi, Anthony, you have misunderstood all situation:)I just wanted to make more happy one real nice guy.And also other my friends-I never mentioned about buyer want to return figure.No-he was just unhappy becsuse nobody liked his new figures pics.And I wanted him help out with this;)
Name shame that buyer publicly in here Gido!

:lol I don't know why, but the "...and send it in an envelope" bit just cracked me up.

Here is no shame-I just asked how I can make figure better look for him.Here is no witch hunting;)If I'll catch some recasters helping man-then it will be publicy deal.

4842984176_b0f765c8ec_z_d.jpg

A little bit of work and he should be able to get it how he wants it. You've done more than enough from the sounds of it, Gido. You can't feel responsible for the reaction of other people to some photos he's posted.

Guys I will post and updated axe list tonight or tomorrow morning to reflect those that have paid so far.

Also, Fergo will be closing the orders tomorrow night. So if you still want the axe send him the payment as soon as possible.

Back